Stray Fawn Community

The Great 2020/21 Forum War

PincerClaw420

7 minutes ago, Spookie said:

here, if you don't know someone/something's gender, you call them a he. you're not assuming gender, it's just what we use instead of 'they' since 'they' is supposed to be third person plural

Oh

13 minutes ago, Spookie said:

here, if you don't know someone/something's gender, you call them a he. you're not assuming gender, it's just what we use instead of 'they' since 'they' is supposed to be third person plural

No it really isn't. They is used to people who don't fit in to the gender binary. It's also used if you don't know someone's gender, Using he is still assuming gender. 

• Paw up 1

39 minutes ago, Polly said:

No it really isn't. They is used to people who don't fit in to the gender binary. It's also used if you don't know someone's gender, Using he is still assuming gender. 

think she meant that's what it's like where she's from but yeah

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Polly said:

*slowly resurrects from the dead*

I brought you in the bunker.  oh wait you're resurrecting the post.

time to ping everyone, you use the magic.

36 minutes ago, Applesauce said:

Who is president cactus and what does he stand for? What does the opposing side stand for? Really people, have you heard of voter education??

Yes, I’ve read the entire post and I still don’t get why are they fighting and for what. If I join I want to know what does each side wants.

5 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

Yes, I’ve read the entire post and I still don’t get why are they fighting and for what. If I join I want to know what does each side wants.

did you read all the replies?

20 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

Exactly. The people have a right to know!

• Paw up 1

6 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

president cactus is actually obama.

Those accusations were later proven to be false (we are not bringing irl politics into this again)

• Paw up 1

20 minutes ago, Applesauce said:

What is mr cactus’s opinion on whole grain crackers?

does he think tape dispensers makes society safer or more dangerous?

and what issues is he most passionate about?

While he himself doesn't eat, he wants to bring the society of Niche a healthy diet.

He thinks that it's good for non-spiky invduals to carry one for self defence incase we run into another problem with defender bears.

Defender bears eating children and innocent nichelings, as well as the ongoing war against him and his allies. Oh and also the nuke

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Chicken-duck-woman-thing said:

President Cactus is a brave leader who promises us a bright future free of defender bears!

Cactus.gif.9e171d0083d2c40c3b20b100629c589f.gif

How? They were being fixed by stray fawn studio, what would he do? Murder them? Steal their money?

Just now, Zixvir said:

How? They were being fixed by stray fawn studio, what would he do? Murder them? Steal their money?

I don't remember, check the tread "Defender bears" linked in the President Cactus cinematic universe thread

Just now, Chicken-duck-woman-thing said:

While he himself doesn't eat, he wants to bring the society of Niche a healthy diet.

He thinks that it's good for non-spiky invduals to carry one for self defence incase we run into another problem with defender bears.

Defender bears eating children and innocent nichelings, as well as the ongoing war against him and his allies. Oh and also the nuke

they were being bugfixed. (if this is just the nicheling's point of view then  the gods are removing a flaw in thier minds that made them violent)

Just now, Chicken-duck-woman-thing said:

I don't remember,

(This does not mean that I am not passionate about this, it's just that I'm tired and about to go to bed)

• Paw up 1

7 minutes ago, Chicken-duck-woman-thing said:

If president cactus has problems with enemies with nukes, I can help as I have nukes too.

-Stalindog 

• Like 1