Stray Fawn Community

The Great 2020/21 Forum War

PincerClaw420

I think I was in the bunker. I was dead on the forums for a bit so time has not progressed because this thread died. so I was in the bunker. I mean, like, I would know if the nuke was about to hit, so I'm in the bunker.

3 hours ago, A Nicheling said:

How is everyone alive with all the radiation from all those nukes? And also how did the cactus survived a nuke if it can’t move?! Or it has teleportation abilities?

i am a literal cookie and i was not caught in the explosion so i am just irradiated i guess

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Zixvir said:

so basically the only survivors would be me(I was in the bunker) @Lisa (because even if Lisa wasn't in the bunker she would survive because dragon) @gamingcookie and president cactus(for the same reasons as gamingcookie.)

i technically survived, since i entered my own bunker (also i think youre missing polly and pancake, along with everyone else on team cactus and team morally grey since they werent affected by the blast)

15 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

so basically the only survivors would be me(I was in the bunker) @Lisa (because even if Lisa wasn't in the bunker she would survive because dragon) @gamingcookie and president cactus(for the same reasons as gamingcookie.)

14 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

@Polly were you in the bunker? I was.

12 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

i technically survived, since i entered my own bunker (also i think youre missing polly and pancake, along with everyone else on team cactus and team morally grey since they werent affected by the blast)

everyone on the team was in the bunker. also i may not reply because i'm doing math rn

12 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

yeah but what about the nuke you sent to cactus town?

Just now, Zixvir said:

yeah but what about the nuke you sent to cactus town?

that was a few months ago, and wasn't really noticed by anyone lol, so i think everyone survived

• 2 months later...
17 hours ago, printе said:

i have been hiding out in my oven for several months and i am now stronger than ever. TEAM CAMEL WHAT'S OUR PLAN !!

We must abush them.. 

if we use nether portals we could get there fine..