Stray Fawn Community

The Great 2020/21 Forum War

PincerClaw420

4 minutes ago, modiano said:

I didn't say that!

41 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Ops your not goverement. BUT you stil support goverment, so imma leave that knife in your chest. don't pull it out

When you said that Polly was lying

i didn't even write the note!

3 hours ago, Impy10 said:

He is a liar. And so are you.

(hmm trusting no-one I suppose? Do we even know the mythical squirrel is telling the truth? Also you can't kill me, I don't have a character/exist. Don't even know why I'm still here.)

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(hmm trusting no-one I suppose? Do we even know the mythical squirrel is telling the truth? Also you can't kill me, I don't have a character/exist. Don't even know why I'm still here.)

Who the hell are you??

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, hamingcookie said:

they are nobody apparently

32 minutes ago, hamingcookie said:

they seem to just be a mysterious presence. a disembodied voice, all hearing and all seeing.

You can hear them too?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

"I'm an angel who's sent to give this cursed universe some rules." (why not lol)

we have cactus as a president

this world is beyond saving  

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"I'm like the angel from It's a wonderful life, so please tell me about this world. Who is this cactus? And how is he president? Was he elected? One at a time, please."

An angel....

BURN THEM AT THE STAKE!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"I'm like the angel from It's a wonderful life, so please tell me about this world. Who is this cactus? And how is he president? Was he elected? One at a time, please."

What do you think of goverment

28 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

What do you think of goverment

"Government is an institution ordained by God in order to provide stability and laws. However, when a government usurps it ordained authority or becomes centered around one human being, that's a bad thing. Government itself isn't evil, but dictators are. So it's important for me to understand who this president cactus is and how he got in power, and what he does with it."

3 hours ago, PincerClaw420 said:

An angel....

BURN THEM AT THE STAKE!

"How rude!"

3 hours ago, modiano said:

Angels are fireproof! *whispers to Chiyanna* Come this way!

"Thank you for your help. As you point out, I'm fireproof. I'm a spirit being so I cannot die. So I shall stay here for the moment. But if people keep not answering my questions, perhaps we will talk in private."

8 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Thank you for your help. As you point out, I'm fireproof. I'm a spirit being so I cannot die. So I shall stay here for the moment. But if people keep not answering my questions, perhaps we will talk in private."

9 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Government is an institution ordained by God in order to provide stability and laws. However, when a government usurps it ordained authority or becomes centered around one human being, that's a bad thing. Government itself isn't evil, but dictators are. So it's important for me to understand who this president cactus is and how he got in power, and what he does with it."

huff

9 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

These guys are hard to help. How am I supposed to do this with no information? (Also u guys can't read my mind, but I guess my character can read yours.)

(Oh no) Hey Angel, I have been stuck in this bunker for a while, you don't happen to know a way out?

• Haha 1