Stray Fawn Community

The Great 2020/21 Forum War

PincerClaw420

3 minutes ago, MATTRЕSS said:

I WILL GO TO PRESIDENT CACTUS AND CRUSG HIM LIKE ONE OF MY FELLOW MATTRESSES CRUSHED THAT CHILD IN THAT ONE VIDEO

AGREED 

Truly, this war has gone on long enough. We must put a stop to this, but we must only punish those who are at fault. I have learned the error of my ways, to send rays of death to innocent civilians. That is not an attribute of a great leader, and if I had continued to serve as the leader of the rebellion, the cactus riders, it would not be me leading my people to stop a tyrant, it would be me leading my people to correct the world of one cactus' mistakes and not correct my own.

I have stepped down from my role as the leader, president and general of this rebellion, and while I have not been very active recently, it was because I was preparing something. Something greater, to not crush innocents but to rid the world of an evil you and I know very well. I hope it will succeed, and I hope this fighting can finally stop, and the people of Cacterra may finally unite once more to continue prospering like we did before the tyrant came. I will see you all soon.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

Truly, this war has gone on long enough. We must put a stop to this, but we must only punish those who are at fault. I have learned the error of my ways, to send rays of death to innocent civilians. That is not an attribute of a great leader, and if I had continued to serve as the leader of the rebellion, the cactus riders, it would not be me leading my people to stop a tyrant, it would be me leading my people to correct the world of one cactus' mistakes and not correct my own.

I have stepped down from my role as the leader, president and general of this rebellion, and while I have not been very active recently, it was because I was preparing something. Something greater, to not crush innocents but to rid the world of an evil you and I know very well. I hope it will succeed, and I hope this fighting can finally stop, and the people of Cacterra may finally unite once more to continue prospering like we did before the tyrant came. I will see you all soon.

*Applauds*

3 hours ago, PincerClaw420 said:

You would just BETRAY the camel riders like this?

Well, us mattresses won't stand for this.

Prepare for a new war, pincer.

-The mattresses 

1 hour ago, MATTRESS said:

-The mattresses 

(this is me as the camel rider)

*is dead*

3 hours ago, MATTRESS said:

-The mattresses 

youre on president cactus' side now???

Just now, PincerClaw420 said:

youre on president cactus' side now???

No, you have betray the camel riders by not attacking cactus.

Just now, MATTRESS said:

No, you have betray the camel riders by not attacking cactus.

who said i WASNT talking about assassinating cactus

9 hours ago, PincerClaw420 said:

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

5 hours ago, MATTRESS said:

-The mattresses 

THEY DID NOT BETRAY THE CAMEL RIDERS???????

• 1 month later...
On 7/9/2021 at 3:29 AM, PincerClaw420 said:

pincer any updates on the something ??