Stray Fawn Community

The Great 2020/21 Forum War

PincerClaw420

7 minutes ago, Modiano said:

YEAH ME

"It's a solution that will prevent bloodshed, which I think is worth it. This whole world might be destroyed if there's a war. Though...still nobody knows whether he is guilty or not. There's theories, speculations, no mere facts. I suppose if he steps down, he must be given immunity in return, it is the only way he might."

3 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"It's a solution that will prevent bloodshed, which I think is worth it. This whole world might be destroyed if there's a war. Though...still nobody knows whether he is guilty or not. There's theories, speculations, no mere facts. I suppose if he steps down, he must be given immunity in return, it is the only way he might."

YEAH THATS GOOD LETS GET HIM NOW

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Modiano said:

THERE WONT BE GUNS, JUST A LOT OF CONVINCING ARGUMENTS

(someone tag whoever plays Cactus....they must be present for this)

Logos was unsure but said, "Alright, now, who else is coming?"

43 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Well, he has to agree of course. Forcing him out at the point of a gun is just as likely to cause a war."

(who plays Cactus again?)

(i think its just whoever wants to at the time like we just write out how he responds to whatever we do to him there arent really any rules for this but usually pincer or mhiahia is the one to announce like a move he's made if that makes sense)

• Like 1

Just now, cookie -she,her- said:

(i think its just whoever wants to at the time like we just write out how he responds to whatever we do to him there arent really any rules for this but usually pincer or mhiahia is the one to announce like a move he's made if that makes sense)

(but those 2 dont really come online anymore i think so i guess that stuff is up to us)

4 hours ago, Modiano said:

I HAVE CONVINCING ARGUMENTS

How naïve. Fools, all of you. President Cactus' bloodthirst cannot be quenched no matter how many contracts or "convincing "arguments"" you throw at him. The square doesn't fit in the triangular hole, after all. Believe me, I've tried. I've tried to end this little war in many peaceful ways, all in the past, of course, when my eyes were as bright as yours in believing this would be a mere conflict that could be described in, at most, only a quarter of a page in a history textbook.

Those stars in my eyes dimmed quick.

I threw prosperities, wealth, luxuries and even my own land at him. He declined my terms, but the one time he accepted, he didn't hold up his end of the bargain. I couldn't cooperate with someone who was so unwilling, someone who knew how many lives, both on his side and mine of the battlefield, would be lost, but he persisted. Stubborn. Wretched.

Of course, you can try all you'd like, I'm not stopping you. I'm simply offering a different perspective on things, so that when the light in your eyes slowly dims like my younger self, it will be on your own terms, and not the prickly beast snuffing the glow and replacing it with ashes.

And, to quench your curiosity, the thing to finally stop this is coming along well. I'll be able to use it, soon enough. I can't disclose any information, I don't wish to have any moles eating this up and bringing it back to those who might be able to stop me, but I assure you, I'm confident this will work.

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

13 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

How naïve. Fools, all of you. President Cactus' bloodthirst cannot be quenched no matter how many contracts or "convincing "arguments"" you throw at him. The square doesn't fit in the triangular hole, after all. Believe me, I've tried. I've tried to end this little war in many peaceful ways, all in the past, of course, when my eyes were as bright as yours in believing this would be a mere conflict that could be described in, at most, only a quarter of a page in a history textbook.

Those stars in my eyes dimmed quick.

I threw prosperities, wealth, luxuries and even my own land at him. He declined my terms, but the one time he accepted, he didn't hold up his end of the bargain. I couldn't cooperate with someone who was so unwilling, someone who knew how many lives, both on his side and mine of the battlefield, would be lost, but he persisted. Stubborn. Wretched.

Of course, you can try all you'd like, I'm not stopping you. I'm simply offering a different perspective on things, so that when the light in your eyes slowly dims like my younger self, it will be on your own terms, and not the prickly beast snuffing the glow and replacing it with ashes.

And, to quench your curiosity, the thing to finally stop this is coming along well. I'll be able to use it, soon enough. I can't disclose any information, I don't wish to have any moles eating this up and bringing it back to those who might be able to stop me, but I assure you, I'm confident this will work.

OK JUST DON'T NUKE THE PLACE.

MY ARGUMENTS ARE VERY CONVINCING, NEVER SAID THEY WERE WORDS

1 hour ago, Modiano said:

*Cocks gun stolen from Cuddles* You shouldn't have done that

(( who is Cuddles))

well it's also going the probably literally explode as well.

hmmmm

PRESSY BUTTON