Stray Fawn Community

The Great 2020/21 Forum War

PincerClaw420

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

My intel has finally come through! I know where Cactus is.

"I will go on my own to where Cactus is. I take no-one with me. I'll find out the truth, and stop him, whatever it takes."

*Logos teleports*

Aha! I have placed a tracker on Logos without them knowing! *Cocks guns*

11 minutes ago, Modiano said:

Aha! I have placed a tracker on Logos without them knowing! *Cocks guns*

(How did u go from I shall convince him to step down to cocking a gun lol, also u cant place a tracker on an angel without them knowing as far as I know.....oh well idc it'll be more dramatic this way. Somebody rp Cactus or I shall have to roll dice for what he does and decides and says)

On 8/26/2021 at 3:50 PM, Chiyanna said:

"Are you one of Cactus' supporters? Why can't you allow it?" Logos asked them

President Cactus is the only one who can stop the defender bears. Those self-proclaimed "justice keepers" killed my family! But president Cactus gave me hope. He gave me purpose. President Cactus can give the world a future. That's something the camel riders will never be able to achieve! I will fight to my last breath to keep Cactus in charge and to make sure he reaches his goals!

Just now, Moptimus Prime said:

President Cactus is the only one who can stop the defender bears. Those self-proclaimed "justice keepers" killed my family! But president Cactus gave me hope. He gave me purpose. President Cactus can give the world a future. That's something the camel riders will never be able to achieve! I will fight to my last breath to keep Cactus in charge and to make sure he reaches his goals!

president cactus troops killed MY family. if you do not join us I may have to 🔫🐿️

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, Moptimus Prime said:

Bro defender bears are, like, extinct. I saw to that with convincing arguments

• Like 2

Just now, Modiano said:

Bro defender bears are, like, extinct. I saw to that with convincing arguments

That's what the camel riders want you to think! They are allied with the defender bears! The bears are just planning their next move and waiting for the right moment to attack!

Just now, Moptimus Prime said:

That's what the camel riders want you to think! They are allied with the defender bears! The bears are just planning their next move and waiting for the right moment to attack!

Nah, I killed 'em. They weren't useful to me anymore, like with that cactus guy. You see, it is I who is pulling the strings! It has always been me!

4 minutes ago, Modiano said:

Bro that's not peaceful *cocks gun* I may have to get you extinct too

I thought I banned child soldiers from the war? That's strange, considering you're serving in the battle and acting like children at the same time.

What has this rebellion turned into?

Just now, PincerClaw420 said:

I thought I banned child soldiers from the war? That's strange, considering you're serving in the battle and acting like children at the same time.

pincer we are all children here 

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Modiano said:

Nah, I killed 'em. They weren't useful to me anymore, like with that cactus guy. You see, it is I who is pulling the strings! It has always been me!

Your genocide will not go unnoticed.

Cat Gun GIFs | Tenor

1 minute ago, PincerClaw420 said:

I am not your soldier. I am greater than all of you. Time to find the Cactus, I'm sure he knows he can't hide anymore

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Modiano said:

And what would you have done? Let them go rampant?

I would have peacefully contained them, you bipedal featherless chicken! Also known as sending them to prison.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

I would have peacefully contained them, you bipedal featherless chicken! Also known as sending them to prison.

Pftt, as if everyone would have left alone! I see the bigger picture, they were dying anyway from the Hybrid Tribe's attacks

1 hour ago, Moptimus Prime said:

NO QE ARENT!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

"Ah I see @Modiano it was you who was using this wprld to your own devices! I can't let you get away with this!"

*calls down fire from heaven before they can shoot anyone*

wait what didnt xey say she killed the defender bears what