Stray Fawn Community

The Great 2020/21 Forum War

PincerClaw420

18 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Welll...this is interesting..."

*bubbly eyes pops out of no-where*

"Yeah! Isn't it great?"

*scoffs* "It's not good at all!"

"Well if Godiano has a mom now she can be raised up right and not be evil and destroy the whole world!" bubbly eyes insisted.

The cynical eyes rolled, "Even if that's the case, I was hired to destroy Godiano, not give her a nanny."

"Well the way I understood it, we were to prevent Godiano from taking over or destroying the universe. If everyone's happy and nobody dies it's a good ending!"

The cynical eyes narrow, "Not for me. I was hired to destroy Godiano! We were cooperating with the same goal...or so I thought."

"Why do you have to be so mean?" bubbly eyes asked, narrowing.

"Well this won't work, anyways. A bad apple's always a bad apple," cynical eyes said, ignoring her question.

"Don't you believe in redemption?" asked Bubbly eyes.

"No, I don't."

"Well then I guess you're doomed to always being sad and angry with yourself and others," bubbly eyes stated before teleporting away.

12 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

*bubbly eyes pops out of no-where*

"Yeah! Isn't it great?"

*scoffs* "It's not good at all!"

"Well if Godiano has a mom now xey can be raised up right and not be evil and destroy the whole world!" bubbly eyes insisted.

The cynical eyes rolled, "Even if that's the case, I was hired to destroy Godiano, not give her a nanny."

"Well the way I understood it, we were to prevent Godiano from taking over or destroying the universe. If everyone's happy and nobody dies it's a good ending!"

The cynical eyes narrow, "Not for me. I was hired to destroy Godiano! We were cooperating with the same goal...or so I thought."

"Why do you have to be so mean?" bubbly eyes asked, narrowing.

(mod's pronouns are she/her and xey/xem, not they- its ok if you didnt know, though you should probably change it)

1 hour ago, PincerClaw420 said:

(mod's pronouns are she/her and xey/xem, not they- its ok if you didnt know, though you should probably change it)

(ik but I was unsure if the pronouns of her character Godiano were the same)

• Paw up 1

• 4 months later...
Just now, polly said:

with my teleporting powers, I will teleport to President Cactus and use squirrel to murder him!!!!

it was so easy after all!!!!!!

*applauds* I always believed in you... Who are you? Anyway, I'm making a coup want to join? You can ask for any boon in exchange

9 minutes ago, Modiano said:

*applauds* I always believed in you... Who are you? Anyway, I'm making a coup want to join? You can ask for any boon in exchange

yes I will join