Stray Fawn Community

The Great 2020/21 Forum War

PincerClaw420

5 minutes ago, cookie bc trucies said:

it's not that simple polly he has bodyguards does he not?

He did, but they did a terrible job.

image.jpeg.f770baf8e7c331a29d83260c074e4710.jpeg

It was only a matter of time before they released this news to the public... and now, I may finally enjoy the photo of a once tyrannical and threatening President Cactus, put to rest by my own weapon, on the Cacterra Times. Joy.

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, PincerClaw420 said:

He did, but they did a terrible job.

image.jpeg.f770baf8e7c331a29d83260c074e4710.jpeg

It was only a matter of time before they released this news to the public... and now, I may finally enjoy the photo of a once tyrannical and threatening President Cactus, put to rest by my own weapon, on the Cacterra Times. Joy.

Can I still coup the state? I'll be good i promise

Just now, Modiano said:

Can I still coup the state? I'll be good i promise

Of course. I do not believe there is anyone who can manage to truly stop you, anyways. The president is dead. The vice president has left. Empress Hot Spring has broken the alliance. No one will really benefit from standing in your way.

If only I had as much luck, as you have right now, at the start of the war. It would have been so much easier...

But we cannot change history, no matter how much we may try to twist the narrative.

1 minute ago, PincerClaw420 said:

Of course. I do not believe there is anyone who can manage to truly stop you, anyways. The president is dead. The vice president has left. Empress Hot Spring has broken the alliance. No one will really benefit from standing in your way.

If only I had as much luck, as you have right now, at the start of the war. It would have been so much easier...

But we cannot change history, no matter how much we may try to twist the narrative.

Luck? I'm not lucky, I'm a god!

Anyway I'm off to make a theocratic dictatorship

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Philo said:

@Pure Vanilla Cookie
Warning for breaking the forum rules:
5) Use of vulgarity, profanity, parts thereof (S***) and any similar technique to post vulgar or profane content;
Please read them again here: 

Philo tf stands for Team Fortress as far as we know (wouldn't be weird for this thread)

Rule 5 hasn't really been followed ever, though no one posts full swears (also the word lmao would be illegal on the forums in theory)

• Like 1

On 4/13/2022 at 4:30 PM, Modiano said:

Philo tf stands for Team Fortress as far as we know (wouldn't be weird for this thread)

Rule 5 hasn't really been followed ever, though no one posts full swears (also the word lmao would be illegal on the forums in theory)

what do you mean it hasn't been followed? I've warned people (not the official one, just in a message) when they curse since I became a mod. I haven't seen it happen that often. Does nobody read or respect the rules anymore? :/

4 hours ago, Sky said:

what do you mean it hasn't been followed? I've warned people (not the official one, just in a message) when they curse since I became a mod. I haven't seen it happen that often. Does nobody read or respect the rules anymore? :/

I meant the shortened versions, of course no one is going to use full swears

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...