Stray Fawn Community

The Great 2020/21 Forum War

PincerClaw420

On 3/6/2021 at 3:05 AM, modiano said:

(Oh no) Hey Angel, I have been stuck in this bunker for a while, you don't happen to know a way out?

"Well I suppose I could just move us through time and space, with God's permission because that wasn't a skill I was supposed to use on this mission. But first, please explain to me why everyone is in this bunker and tell me of any ways you should be able to get out of the thing without me doing so. Also, if he hates you so much, why are you in the same room in the first place? And where did the person who said I should be burned come from?"

3 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Well I suppose I could just move us through time and space, with God's permission because that wasn't a skill I was supposed to use on this mission. But first, please explain to me why everyone is in this bunker and tell me of any ways you should be able to get out of the thing without me doing so. Also, if he hates you so much, why are you in the same room in the first place? And where did the person who said I should be burned come from?"

That was One of the rebels. I came here on a diplomatic mission. I didn't realize Cuddles was such a horrible Person ( even though my character got shot several times)

1 hour ago, Impy10 said:

Good

That name sounds familliar

yeah the guy who founded it is part of this tiny little minecraft server called dream smp you may have heard of him

anyway here are the nukes. but surely president cactus will be alerted of them coming and get in his bunker? 

3 minutes ago, hamingcookie said:

yeah the guy who founded it is part of this tiny little minecraft server called dream smp you may have heard of him

anyway here are the nukes. but surely president cactus will be alerted of them coming and get in his bunker? 

Where's that

4 minutes ago, hamingcookie said:

i don't know exactly where but i know he has one. someone else saw him retreat into it but they didn't tell me where it is

Who were they?