Stray Fawn Community

The Great 2020/21 Forum War

PincerClaw420

4 minutes ago, hamingcookie said:

i don't know exactly where but i know he has one. someone else saw him retreat into it but they didn't tell me where it is

Who were they?

9 hours ago, modiano said:

That was One of the rebels. I came here on a diplomatic mission. I didn't realize Cuddles was such a horrible Person ( even though my character got shot several times)

"Hmmm...they do sound pretty bad." Races to the other side of room, "What are you trying to cause, the end of the world? Nuclear weapons aren't a good answer! I'm sure Cactus will send them back and then your forces die too."

3 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Hmmm...they do sound pretty bad." Races to the other side of room, "What are you trying to cause, the end of the world? Nuclear weapons aren't a good answer! I'm sure Cactus will send them back and then your forces die too."

Nuclear weapons are a great answer, stop speaking nonsense! My bloodline has used nuclear weapons since the dawn of time and they have never lost! Sounds pretty efficient if you ask me...

• Haha 1

Just now, PincerClaw420 said:

Nuclear weapons are a great answer, stop speaking nonsense! My bloodline has used nuclear weapons since the dawn of time and they have never lost! Sounds pretty efficient if you ask me...

*films evidence of war crimes in the background while trying to pick the lock*

*follows Polly* "Are the others just going to teleport here too? And where are we now anyways? And who are you again?"

1 hour ago, Polly but cursed said:

*grabs squirrel and mod and teleports out of the bunker*

12 minutes ago, modiano said:

Oh, that's one of the rebels. She's actually quite nice

"Alright, we should probably get back into another bunker though since some nukes are gonna hit soon. And also how come they can teleport?"

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

"Alright, we should probably get back into another bunker though since some nukes are gonna hit soon. And also how come they can teleport?"

I don't know. Maybe Mary-sue abilities, like the ones I had?

• Like 1