Stray Fawn Community

The Great 2020/21 Forum War

PincerClaw420

"Again, who is this president cactus, and how'd he get in power? And what does he do with it. If nobody answers these questions I must go warn the guards before the anarchist gets their hands on them. I might allow it if somebody tells me why everyone hates Cactus!"

16 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Again, who is this president cactus, and how'd he get in power? And what does he do with it. If nobody answers these questions I must go warn the guards before the anarchist gets their hands on them. I might allow it if somebody tells me why everyone hates Cactus!"

he was once simply the leader of a group trying to detain all defender bears for they terrorize innocent nichelings to no end.

he succeeded for the most part, and he ran for president of cactania, and he won. all the cacti and nichelings and others living there loved him, and thought he was the best president they ever had

then an image surfaced, of president cactus murdering the last olive joy, president of olivopolis, in cold blood. we are unsure if this is the real president olive joy or a clone/brother (i don't remember which one it is the president cactus lore is so confusing)

• Paw up 1

4 hours ago, hamingcookie said:

he was once simply the leader of a group trying to detain all defender bears for they terrorize innocent nichelings to no end.

he succeeded for the most part, and he ran for president of cactania, and he won. all the cacti and nichelings and others living there loved him, and thought he was the best president they ever had

then an image surfaced, of president cactus murdering the last olive joy, president of olivopolis, in cold blood. we are unsure if this is the real president olive joy or a clone/brother (i don't remember which one it is the president cactus lore is so confusing)

"Well then, the key to knowing if he's corrupt or not, is to solve the murder of Olive Joy," said the angel, "do you think he did it? What evidence has led you to this conclusion?" (I'm the angel of logic lol)

3 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Well then, the key to knowing if he's corrupt or not, is to solve the murder of Olive Joy," said the angel, "do you think he did it? What evidence has led you to this conclusion?" (I'm the angel of logic lol)

the photo can't have been fabricated. it looks perfect, we've even had a professional inspect it and he saw no imperfections. i've even been to the place where the photo was taken and it's completely accurate

• Paw up 1

8 hours ago, hamingcookie said:

the photo can't have been fabricated. it looks perfect, we've even had a professional inspect it and he saw no imperfections. i've even been to the place where the photo was taken and it's completely accurate

"Then this photo you're talking of is probably real. What did the photo show exactly? Photographs can only show a moment in time."

31 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Then this photo you're talking of is probably real. What did the photo show exactly? Photographs can only show a moment in time."

Untitled.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, PincerClaw420 said:

Untitled.png

(This just reminds me how ridiculous this whole thing is LOL. I'm assuming it looks more realistic than this in the rp? Unless Olive Joy literally looked like or was a candy bar.)

6 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(This just reminds me how ridiculous this whole thing is LOL. I'm assuming it looks more realistic than this in the rp? Unless Olive Joy literally looked like or was a candy bar.)

(wait did you think president olive joy wasn't an olive joy)

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"A dragon that can speak English...how interesting. Well nice to meet you."

I can also speak Irish, German, Japanese and also Endarian

And what are you

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Impy10 said:

I can also speak Irish, German, Japanese and also Endarian

And what are you

"I'm an angel, more specifically a quite logical angel. Something that probably doesn't belong here," sighed the angel. "I don't think there's any way to bring order to this chaotic world. But perhaps I can help you find out once and for all whether President Cactus is guilty, and help justice be served."

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"I'm an angel, more specifically a quite logical angel. Something that probably doesn't belong here," sighed the angel. "I don't think there's any way to bring order to this chaotic world. But perhaps I can help you find out once and for all whether President Cactus is guilty, and help justice be served."

Do you like anarchy