Stray Fawn Community

The Great 2020/21 Forum War

PincerClaw420

Just now, Impy10 said:

No person in power

"No, anarchy in it's truest form means no government. None. This means no laws, which means stealing, looting, murder, rape. Only the strongest survive, and they do that by killing and harming others. No stable currency, no stores, no running water, no heat. Only death and trying to survive until the next day. No courts, only resolving things by brute force. What you need isn't no government, what you need is a small government. That stays within powers limited by a constitution and regularly holds elections to get rid of old corrupt officials. That holds even those in power responsible under laws of the country. Unfortunately, this is hard to find. And the governments that start this way, often end up changing into something else. Evil and greed abound, and are hard to keep in check. Nothing will be perfect until the age to come."

22 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"No, anarchy in it's truest form means no government. None. This means no laws, which means stealing, looting, murder, rape. Only the strongest survive, and they do that by killing and harming others. No stable currency, no stores, no running water, no heat. Only death and trying to survive until the next day. No courts, only resolving things by brute force. What you need isn't no government, what you need is a small government. That stays within powers limited by a constitution and regularly holds elections to get rid of old corrupt officials. That holds even those in power responsible under laws of the country. Unfortunately, this is hard to find. And the governments that start this way, often end up changing into something else. Evil and greed abound, and are hard to keep in check. Nothing will be perfect until the age to come."

Your just biased

• Paw up 1

6 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

*casually slides into conversation once again*

"But don't those immoral things still exist in the world, regardless of whether or not there is a government and regardless of its size?"

• Like 1

(Meanwhile, in the Holy Mountain Empire)

Snowdrift (me character): Empress  Hot Spring, President Cactus has lied and decieved us this whole time!

Emp. Hot Spring III: Aww, he was cool! Do we ally with the rebels?

Clarity: Your Majesty no!

Zephyre: Great idea, kid

20210310115538_1.thumb.jpg.96663441422d8308cf74e2b8f46e6096.jpg

(I think I stole Emp. Hot Spring, who is now a nicheling and chills in hot springs for the irony)

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, modiano said:

(Meanwhile, in the Holy Mountain Empire)

Snowdrift (me character): Empress  Hot Spring, President Cactus has lied and decieved us this whole time!

Emp. Hot Spring III: Aww, he was cool! Do we ally with the rebels?

Clarity: Your Majesty no!

Zephyre: Great idea, kid

20210310115538_1.thumb.jpg.96663441422d8308cf74e2b8f46e6096.jpg

(I think I stole Emp. Hot Spring, who is now a nicheling and chills in hot springs for the irony)

that must be a different empress hot spring she is not a nicheling

6 hours ago, PincerClaw420 said:

*casually slides into conversation once again*

"But don't those immoral things still exist in the world, regardless of whether or not there is a government and regardless of its size?"

"Of course they still exist. But the difference is, with government and laws people are more afraid of committing them because there are consequences, like fines and jail, and in some cases death. In anarchy, if you're strong enough to do these things and not get killed yourself you do them. Killing others means they can't kill you. And once anarchy happens, it's only a matter of time before the chaos turns back into a worse order than before. Because evil people will still want power, and the masses will be terrified by all the crime and flock to charismatic leaders. What form of government do you guys have right now? Was it a democracy before Cactus took power and now it's a banana republic or fake democracy? Have you tried voting him out?"

18 minutes ago, hamingcookie said:

yes quite close

... *looks through old news* SO, the letter was sent to that jerk in the Frosted Republic! Buut the courier sent it here byy mistake! (are our characters texting each other? Snowdrift is in another country)

5 hours ago, modiano said:

... *looks through old news* SO, the letter was sent to that jerk in the Frosted Republic! Buut the courier sent it here byy mistake! (are our characters texting each other? Snowdrift is in another country)

Do you like Anarchcy

5 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Of course they still exist. But the difference is, with government and laws people are more afraid of committing them because there are consequences, like fines and jail, and in some cases death. In anarchy, if you're strong enough to do these things and not get killed yourself you do them. Killing others means they can't kill you. And once anarchy happens, it's only a matter of time before the chaos turns back into a worse order than before. Because evil people will still want power, and the masses will be terrified by all the crime and flock to charismatic leaders. What form of government do you guys have right now? Was it a democracy before Cactus took power and now it's a banana republic or fake democracy? Have you tried voting him out?"

I don't know, I wasn't apart of their country.

I have a good reason to hate your dictator and all the other ones. A reason you will just plug your ears too.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Do you like Anarchcy

I don't know, I wasn't apart of their country.

I have a good reason to hate your dictator and all the other ones. A reason you will just plug your ears too.

"My dictator?"

Just now, Impy10 said:

God

"God is not a man, who has evil and greed. Besides, if he was a complete dictator, he wouldn't give us free will. God doesn't have a good relationship with dictators, mainly because they're prideful and use their power for only their own benefit. That's why he warned the Israelites against a king. Yes, God's a king, and yes you can call him whatever you want, but he's different from your common power-hungry prideful corrupt man. You can have anarchy if you want, and it seems most in this world do, but don't say I didn't warn you of the consequences."

3 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"God is not a man, who has evil and greed. Besides, if he was a complete dictator, he wouldn't give us free will. God doesn't have a good relationship with dictators, mainly because they're prideful and use their power for only their own benefit. That's why he warned the Israelites against a king. Yes, God's a king, and yes you can call him whatever you want, but he's different from your common power-hungry prideful corrupt man. You can have anarchy if you want, and it seems most in this world do, but don't say I didn't warn you of the consequences."

You selfish crap. You think everything revolves around you. You stay in a little box until someone disagrees with you, and you come preaching. You side with a tyrant. Well, I got news for you, not everyone is as spoiled as you.

On 3/10/2021 at 6:27 PM, Impy10 said:

You selfish crap. You think everything revolves around you. You stay in a little box until someone disagrees with you, and you come preaching. You side with a tyrant. Well, I got news for you, not everyone is as spoiled as you.

"You can believe what you want, I'm unphased by your insults. There are more pressing things than this to be attended to, and sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all, have a good day." *Disappears*

3 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"You can believe what you want, I'm unphased by your insults. There are more pressing things than this to be attended to, and sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all, have a good day." *Disappears*

What a selfish crap.

*Thinks at wherever they are: Why do people always resort to insults when in an intelligent debate? And I don't think this world even had social media! Oh well, now to find those guards and find out once and for all the truth. Then magically kill the culprit. Seems easy enough. I'm not content to just leave this world be if what they say of Cactus is true. Then again, they'll eventually find and kill him on their own, right? Maybe they don't need help, they don't seem to want it.

Just now, Chiyanna said:

*Thinks at wherever they are: Why do people always resort to insults when in an intelligent debate? And I don't think this world even had social media! Oh well, now to find those guards and find out once and for all the truth. Then magically kill the culprit. Seems easy enough. I'm not content to just leave this world be if what they say of Cactus is true. Then again, they'll eventually find and kill him on their own, right? Maybe they don't need help, they don't seem to want it.

*YouTube video begins playing*

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

(Imma just say something about that for context

My character was referring to how the angel was... Well, an angel. They were probably pampered and treated well.

My character wasn't. And that's all I'm saying for now.)

• Paw up 1

49 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

(Imma just say something about that for context

My character was referring to how the angel was... Well, an angel. They were probably pampered and treated well.

My character wasn't. And that's all I'm saying for now.)

(It's all good, not blaming you for what your character said...and mine was a bit insensitive and cold, more than I intended them to be. And bossy and opinionated, (though that probably comes from me lol). Anyways this has been interesting. My character may or may not be back, but if you guys don't want them to come back that's fine too. I kinda feel like I crashed this party.)

• Sad 1