Stray Fawn Community

The Great 2020/21 Forum War

PincerClaw420

5 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(It's all good, not blaming you for what your character said...and mine was a bit insensitive and cold, more than I intended them to be. And bossy and opinionated, (though that probably comes from me lol). Anyways this has been interesting. My character may or may not be back, but if you guys don't want them to come back that's fine too. I kinda feel like I crashed this party.)

(NONONO thats fine! They can come back if you wanna do that!)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Impy10 said:

(NONONO thats fine! They can come back if you wanna do that!)

(Alright then, I'll have them tp back in. I could have them just already know exactly where the guards are, but maybe we should have a race to see who finds them first, that sounds fun. Somebody's gotta rp some npcs here, or at least the guards)

On 3/13/2021 at 1:21 AM, Chiyanna said:

(Alright then, I'll have them tp back in. I could have them just already know exactly where the guards are, but maybe we should have a race to see who finds them first, that sounds fun. Somebody's gotta rp some npcs here, or at least the guards)

(I'd do it)

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, Impy10 said:

(Just tp to the guards)

*After getting a lecture from higher angels about love and mercy, is even more determined to show they aren't a complete screw-up by finding out once and for all if President Cactus is guilty, and killing him if he is.* also asked God where the guards were and tps to their exact coordinates

Appears in room, decides to scare guards by glowing.

On 3/18/2021 at 1:24 PM, Chiyanna said:

*After getting a lecture from higher angels about love and mercy, is even more determined to show they aren't a complete screw-up by finding out once and for all if President Cactus is guilty, and killing him if he is.* also asked God where the guards were and tps to their exact coordinates

Appears in room, decides to scare guards by glowing.

"TF is that??"

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Impy10 said:

"TF is that??"

"I'm the angel Logos," just decided to name my character that, and I guess they're masculine too, "and I've been sent to ask you some questions about President Cactus." (Remember they can read minds too)

On 3/20/2021 at 12:22 AM, Chiyanna said:

"I'm the angel Logos," just decided to name my character that, and I guess they're masculine too, "and I've been sent to ask you some questions about President Cactus." (Remember they can read minds too)

One of the guards growled. "And why should we tell you anything?"

The other one pushed back the spear. "You are an angel? Hmmmm... Go ahead, although do keep in mind we will not tell explicit information."

• Eek! 1

15 hours ago, Impy10 said:

One of the guards growled. "And why should we tell you anything?"

The other one pushed back the spear. "You are an angel? Hmmmm... Go ahead, although do keep in mind we will not tell explicit information."

The angel figured they should start small, "What's it like working for Cactus?"

3 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

The angel figured they should start small, "What's it like working for Cactus?"

The first guard straighten up. "He is the absolute best!"

The second one, who was clearly older, "He's not the worst. He's just another boss to me. He can be a bit.. how do I say this... Mean."

The first guard whipped around and growled. "How dare you speak like that about our great leader Puddle?!"

The older guard, whos name seemed to be Puddle, sighed. "I'm just saying what I'm thinking. After all, I know one ability angels possess."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Impy10 said:

The first guard straighten up. "He is the absolute best!"

The second one, who was clearly older, "He's not the worst. He's just another boss to me. He can be a bit.. how do I say this... Mean."

The first guard whipped around and growled. "How dare you speak like that about our great leader Puddle?!"

The older guard, whos name seemed to be Puddle, sighed. "I'm just saying what I'm thinking. After all, I know one ability angels possess."

"Thank you for being honest with me Puddle," said Logos, "and what is your name?" the angel asked the first guard. (Also are these guys nichelings or humans or humanoids or what?)

Just now, Chiyanna said:

"Thank you for being honest with me Puddle," said Logos, "and what is your name?" the angel asked the first guard. (Also are these guys nichelings or humans or humanoids or what?)

"I'm not telling you anything!" He hissed. Puddle sighed, "This is Sculpt." Sculpt was not happy at his name getting leaked. I don't trust this "angel" he thought to himself

(Puddle is a sentient tree and Sculpt is a possessed skull)

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Impy10 said:

"I'm not telling you anything!" He hissed. Puddle sighed, "This is Sculpt." Sculpt was not happy at his name getting leaked. I don't trust this "angel" he thought to himself

(Puddle is a sentient tree and Sculpt is a possessed skull)

(This world amazes me every day, wait if he's a tree can he move?)

"Alright, well now we are all acquainted." Logos said, "do you mind telling me how the government in this place works? Nobody else seemed to be able to. Like, is President Cactus elected? And is there an election every so-and-so years in which he could be un-elected?"

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(This world amazes me every day, wait if he's a tree can he move?)

"Alright, well now we are all acquainted." Logos said, "do you mind telling me how the government in this place works? Nobody else seemed to be able to. Like, is President Cactus elected? And is there an election every so-and-so years in which he could be un-elected?"

(He can move yes, just very slowly)

Puddle thought for a moment. "I'm a bit out of the loop when it comes to that. The government and how it works is... Private information that Is don't have. Sculpt isn't old enoug-"

Sculpt wasn't there

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

(He can move yes, just very slowly)

Puddle thought for a moment. "I'm a bit out of the loop when it comes to that. The government and how it works is... Private information that Is don't have. Sculpt isn't old enoug-"

Sculpt wasn't there

"Where'd Sculpt go?" asked the angel, getting an uneasy feeling, "we should get out of here. I can teleport you to a secure location."

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Where'd Sculpt go?" asked the angel, getting an uneasy feeling, "we should get out of here. I can teleport you to a secure location."

"I can't leave this post. I will mark you good to go through though." Puddle grabbed a pen and a notebook. "Name?"

• Like 1

Just now, Impy10 said:

"I can't leave this post. I will mark you good to go through though." Puddle grabbed a pen and a notebook. "Name?"

"Logos," said the angel, "and good to go through to where? What's beyond this post?"

3 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Logos," said the angel, "and good to go through to where? What's beyond this post?"

"The city." Puddle said flatly. "Gender and Pronouns?"

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

"The city." Puddle said flatly. "Gender and Pronouns?"

"Male I guess," said Logos, "are you sure you don't want any protection? Sculpt didn't seem too happy with you talking to me, and he sure left in a hurry. I could call another angel down here to protect you."

Just now, Chiyanna said:

"Male I guess," said Logos, "are you sure you don't want any protection? Sculpt didn't seem too happy with you talking to me, and he sure left in a hurry. I could call another angel down here to protect you."

"He's not angry at me. He doesn't trust you." Puddle brushed away the concerns. "Sexuality?"

13 hours ago, Impy10 said:

"He's not angry at me. He doesn't trust you." Puddle brushed away the concerns. "Sexuality?"

"Didn't I already answer my gender? But anyways, angels are pretty much all masculine and do not have sexual urges." said Logos.