Stray Fawn Community

The Great 2020/21 Forum War

PincerClaw420

3 minutes ago, Sky said:

I bow down and subject myself to the bidding of the Wonderful and Great, Everlasting and Everknowing, President Cactus, Lord of All

HE KILLED THE LAST OLIVE JOY

13 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

May I ask why you support President Cactus

I have stood by him since the beginning. I believe that he can guide us to a defender bear free future!

Edited by Lilyturf
thanks Lisa

1 hour ago, PincerClaw420 said:

That's it, buster, youve forfeited your life priviliges (Warning, a lil blood, also warning, bad drawing)

cAT WITH LONG NECK KILLS OVERPOWERED DRAGON.png

AHEM, I AM NOT FAT!

(proceeds to eat cake)

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Lilyturf said:

I have stood by him since the beginning. I believe that he can guide us to a peaceful bear free future!

I think you mean defender bear, but that too.

Sheesh, those things are ugly.

• Paw up 1

15 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

in all seriousness though the bears r just kinda weird and annoying i get they were a kickstarter goal But.

I wish their designs were different...Their abilities/behaviours are interesting, and I think defender bears should only appear on hard and killer islands  but what I hate most is how they look.

They seem misplaced - they aren't hybrids like the rest of the species we see in the game (well except fish, termites and bugs but those don't really count) and even if we ignore this they still look horrendous. I wish they would be redesigned.

• Like 2

President Cactus is now starting a campaign to informs his people that the oppostition supports defender bears and wishes to help them achieve world domination.

In fact, their leader is a defender bear under a suit.

• Eek! 1

7 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

President Cactus is now starting a campaign to informs his people that the oppostition supports defender bears and wishes to help them achieve world domination.

Oh really now?

Then show me.

16 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

Lies and slander! I am a cat, and that is what I always will be! I am not a puny misplaced fiddle stick bear! Let's see how he likes it when WE make a campaign to inform his people of his treacherous actions.

My presidential speech will be held tomorrow. I hope our enemies can make it in time to hear the news of how many cares I give.

17 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

Empress Hot Spring is offering top secret informations concerning President Cactus. In exchange she wishes to keep her life and to be exiled.

My comrades, this is obviously a trap. If the empress herself is indeed exiled after giving the information, she has nowhere to go! President Cactus has all the power now, and his entire country believes EHS is dead. I assure you, they won't welcome her in with open arms. Several large protests against her in the past prove that.