Stray Fawn Community

The Great 2020/21 Forum War

PincerClaw420

5 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

lisa doesn't support sir cactus.

...sadly, for them. Even saying they might try eating a camel is a good-enough reason for them to not be allowed in Frelnum. It's a shame they don't have anywhere to go, but there are many tough decisions to make as a leader during a war. It's best we don't potentially lose our war camels, rather than welcoming a new member into our ranks.

9 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

...sadly, for them. Even saying they might try eating a camel is a good-enough reason for them to not be allowed in Frelnum. It's a shame they don't have anywhere to go, but there are many tough decisions to make as a leader during a war. It's best we don't potentially lose our war camels, rather than welcoming a new member into our ranks.

she has incentive not to eat camels, my homade pie!

7 hours ago, Zixvir said:
7 hours ago, PincerClaw420 said:

she has incentive not to eat camels, my homade pie!

reminder.

maybe we could have a different unit for @Bread-dog called the dw/dragon wolf unit,  it would be for lisa and a few other anti cactus  people,  and instead of camels, we'd ride lisa and since I came up with the idea I volenteer  to be apart of the dw unit, @PincerClaw420should I be leader of the dw unit?