Stray Fawn Community

The Great 2020/21 Forum War

PincerClaw420

Just now, Zixvir said:

has the nuke hit yet? also who made our bunker,  @gamingcookie are you  a talking cookie? 2. do you have arms or legs, 3. what do u look like.

also I did I go outside the bunker to rescue or did I get shut in?

1 yes I am the cookie of talking if you understand that reference you get a free cookie

2 uh

3 just a chocolate chip cookie I guess

Just now, SilverHowl said:

*gets into bunker because I can*

Hmmmm, well I don't know what side you're are on so can I let you in? Did you read the rest of this post? DO IT! Also I pick up gaming cookie and bring in into the bunker 

33 minutes ago, That One Crow said:

Is it a good time for me to join, or should I wait a little longer?

if you read the rest of the post when you come back it may be  after the nuke hits. 

5 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

Hmmmm, well I don't know what side you're are on so can I let you in? Did you read the rest of this post? DO IT! Also I pick up gaming cookie and bring in into the bunker 

didn't the bunker already shut

3 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

I think I’m out, sorry but this is too complicated for me to handle with my pain involved, I think I’m gonna go close my art requests now too... (also this is seriously off topic and not related to Niche.. I think it should be moved).

Well, Sorry, but I mean it’s just reading, but alright, you can leave if you feel the need to.

Just now, SilverHowl said:

I think I’m out, sorry but this is too complicated for me to handle with my pain involved, I think I’m gonna go close my art requests now too... (also this is seriously off topic and not related to Niche.. I think it should be moved).

I agree, because if something  is to complicated for anyone they should(and can) leave if they want to. and yes this should be moved.

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, SilverHowl said:

You shouldn’t even apologize.. this is my fault, I’ve given myself pain and regrets of coming here, please continue while I unfollow this.

Don’t blame yourself

2 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

You shouldn’t even apologize.. this is my fault, I’ve given myself pain and regrets of coming here, please continue while I unfollow this.

don't feel guilty, I know that i'm  saying sorry and why, now I will completly ignore you as I don't see a point in arguing.

anyways I use all my strength and determination and open the bunker to let me inside( and maybe silver if they decide to join later) I bring in gaming cookie. and trap him inside a cube with airholes before I go inside.

46 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

anyways I use all my strength and determination and open the bunker to let me inside( and maybe silver if they decide to join later) I bring in gaming cookie. and trap him inside a cube with airholes before I go inside.

"him"