Stray Fawn Community

Exposing President Cactus's Lies

PincerClaw420

This man has been lying for far too long, and today, my comrades, will be the day his lies are revealed to everyone, and the day the truth finally reaches everyone's ears.

For the many centuries Cacterra and Frelnum have existed, our nations had been mostly neutral towards eachother. Sometimes, we were allies, while other times we were at war with eachother. The alliances were peaceful, and the wars were extremely large and violent. After President Cactus' Great-Grandfather, Succulatte, and my own mother, Cattus Gladius, stopped the Honin'Sun from demolishing our nations, only then did an era of peace begin. Cacterrians still didn't overly like Frelnumians and vice versa, but the conflict was generally dying down.

Until President Olive Joy was announced dead.

While the man still had his faults, generally, he was well-liked among Cacterrians and even celebrated on occasions. Most thought of him as one of the greatest leaders, as his decisions had very few consequences, but there were always the few that didn't agree with him. Still, his death shocked many, and his family recieved plentiful gifts to ease the pain of losing Olive. Though his cause of death was said to be natural, many were skeptical. And they were right to be! The next president was obviously going to be Sir Cactus, so some assumed he had a part in Olive's death. Even though theories were circulating, news websites rarely talked about his potential involvement with Olive's death, and the ones that did were extremely small.

Then this image was leaked.

Untitled.thumb.png.9ea0064d6e2ea49b7f87f2eea41b6da1.png.e2f2bb15dc1504d3a8841fe7f11d2b52.png

Several protests arose, trying to get President Cactus to answer if he killed Joy. Through every single one of them, he never gave a clear answer and only responded with violence. Cacterrians were extremely tired, and as such the protests died down. However, King Pineskull V still continued to try to get answers by using a defender bear. The defender bear was mercilessly killed by one of President Cactus's bodyguards, which scared the king into retreating back into his kingdom. During this mental hiatus, President Cactus, along with the help of Donald Trunk, accused the swimming-bodied king of evading taxes, torturing innocents, killing his father, and having an affair with Gregorios Pankin and Schnoitzela Filberg.

The moment Pineskull tried defending himself, the two presidents laughed and said "If that fin body of yours gives you the ability to spout such lies, maybe it would be best for your kind to no longer exist."

The day afterwards, Donald Trunk mysteriously died and Frelnum, after hearing the news, began a revolution to dethrone President Cactus and urged Cacterra's civilians to join them. Many joined the revolution, while others defended Sir Cactus, believing he was innocent.

After Empress Hot Spring was imprisoned, President Cactus attempted to spread lies about someone opposing him once again, this time trying to defame Pincer Gladius, A.K.A. me. That was easily debunked, though.

It was hard not to burst while talking about everything this horrible man has done. I assure you, there is possibly more evidence to suggest he did many even more terrible things that we do not know of yet. If you still support President Cactus after this speech, mercy will not be shown to you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Paw up 2

4 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

sir cactus is a defender bear

Sir Cactus is a defender bear

The man isn't bright, but I assure you he wouldn't stoop that low, to spread lies about someone being something they aren't, while he himself is that something.

there's cake for you if you join the resistance, and if your a good girl/boy you'll  even my homemade pancakes! (irl I know how to make pancakes)  so I might give you a recipe if you stay long enough sign a few vows and do one other thing(it doesn't include me or food)

1 minute ago, Zixvir said:

there's cake for you if you join the resistance, and if your a good girl/boy you'll  even my homemade pancakes! (irl I know how to make pancakes)  so I might give you a recipe if you stay long enough sign a few vows and do one other thing(it doesn't include me or food)

Hmm....

You are called camel riders, so you must have camels...

and im a wolf...

2 minutes ago, Lisa said:

That would mean Obama is a defender bear.

Obama=President Cactus=Defender bear.

believe what you want to.

also have you played bake a cake simulator