Stray Fawn Community

Royalty and Workers Challenge

Speedyscout

So I came up with this challenge. Not the most individual concept, but basically:

•   You start off with four nichelings. (Two breeding pairs). The first pair must have all "useless" genes - genes that do not give collecting, cracking, fishing, or any other food-gathering skill, and no genes that give strength or defense. So you can have genes that give flying, speed, swimming, underwater breathing, hearing, cold/heat resistance, and stealth - though it's ideal to have as few bonuses as possible. For example, you'd need to give them deformed paw or wings (webbed paw would also work), probably the water or heat body (for least bonuses), normal or webbed hind legs, and short snout for the least bonus except +2 smelling. Give whatever patterns, colors, fertility and immunities you want. This pair is the "royalty" pair, and they don't do anything except avoid danger and lounge around.
  •   The second breeding pair will be the "workers" pair. Their genes can be anything, but it's ideal to give them the best genes for strength and food-gathering you can. They do not have any gene specifications, as I said. Their job is gathering food and protecting the royalty.

You can set the starting island, dangers and spawns, starting food, lifespans and everything else to whatever you want. Note that I've not tested this challenge, so please tell me what it was like if you play it! But now, onto the rules and further stuff. You can edit the rules, these are just my ideas and you can do whatever with this challenge tbh, just credit me for the idea/inspiration, if you want :D 

•   Your royal nicheling lineage must stay pure with entirely useless genes. They may inbreed as much as is needed to keep the lineage pure. Any nichelings born into this lineage with genes that give strength, defense, or food-gathering/hunting of any kind, must immediately be demoted to Worker rank. All Royal nichelings are alpha rank, and all workers are omega, but demoted royal nichelings can be set to beta rank if you so wish.
  •   Your worker lineage can breed freely and as much as they want, as long as they don't take too much food from the royal nichelings and there are enough able adults to supply the royals with food.
  •   The royals can choose to banish any of the workers at any time if they want to. They cannot, however, promote workers (even previously demoted royals) to royal rank, and they cannot breed with workers. (Any royals who breed with workers/have a relationship with them will both be banished and killed on sight.) Royals do not invite or associate with wanderers or rogues, and do not associate with the workers more then they need to.
  •   Royals should be literally unable to collect food for themselves. Any royals with fishing, digging, gathering, cracking, or any other food-collecting skill must immediately be demoted.
  •   If you want, you can assign unique gem colors to the royals and the workers.

That's all the rules and stuff I can think of for now - feel free to add your own or to suggest ones I can add here, and if you do a playthrough like this please, please, please link me!! Hope you guys enjoy this challenge! ❤️ 

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1