Stray Fawn Community

The Alphabet Challenge

Speedyscout

I made a challenge like a day ago but yes, this is another. Hopefully a bit more unique, not sure if anyone's done this but I haven't seen it recently. It isn't even that challenging really but could be quite fun. The very simple idea:

You must name your nichelings starting with every letter in the alphabet. But not just that, the first TWO letters of their name. But explanation, but basically (for example):

• Aa(something)
  • Ab(something)
  • Ac(something)
  • And so on.

So first go through names starting with "A" and all the other letters, then onto "B" and so on. You have to go through the entire alphabet in this way. If you wanted an extra challenge, you could have it so you do this seperately for both genders - entire alphabet list for females AND for males! That would be hard tho O.o

I'd advise setting all ages except adult to 1, adult to 15-20, and pregnancy to 1 to make this as fast as possible. Other settings can be anything, and the age is whatever, I've not tested it or anything so that's just my idea. Oh, the starter nichelings would be AA and AB, or both AA if you wanted. Your choice!

Um the end. Just a dumb little challenge I thought up! If you do it please tell me lol. Byeee ❤️

• Like 2