Stray Fawn Community

Favorites/ Randomizer Challenge

Nightfire

Setup

Age Settings and Multipliers

Baby, 3; Child, 7; Teen, 20; Adult, 50; Pregnancy, 25.

Enemy, 15; Hunger, 5; Environment, 8; Healing, 2.

Gene Settings

Create 6 creatures, all with completely randomized genes, genders, ages (between 3 days and 20) and names. Remember to remove forbidden genes.

Gameplay Settings

roll a random number between 5 and 100 twice. whatever it lands on, is your food/ nesting material. ex. if I land on 30 and 85, I have 30 food and 85 nesting material.

roll another random number between 10 and 30. whatever it lands on, is your tribe size limit.

turn on blind genes mode.

World Settings

Turn off the following:

Friendly Bears, Wild Creatures, Rogue Males, Home Animal, Water Healing Plant, Harmless Termite Hill, and Hotsprings.

Win Conditions

Survive 500-1000 days, depending on how hard you want it to be.

Starting Island

Start on Deadly Hills.

Rules

- The only commands you can use are 'takedamage xx' for fights, and 'activatestatuseffect healing' for the winner of fights

- Use blue gems for your 'favorites' and set them to betas; Use orange gems for your 'lowers' and set them to omegas.

- Favorites are decided based on how pretty they are, not on skills.

- The tribe is ruled by your King/ Queen, who has alpha and pink gems. Favorites are allowed to challenge the King/ Queen if they so please.

- Lowers are constantly put at risk and must protect your favorites at all cost.

- No matter how big your tribe is, only 20% of them are favorites (2 in a tribe of 10, for example.)

- Lowers are allowed to fight to become a favorite, but will have -1 strength automatically due to undernourishment unless you say otherwise. You don't have to have creatures kill each other either, it can also be like 'who can get the most food in x days' etc.

Good luck! May add more rules in the future.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

image.thumb.jpg.30f9e16d0e6c1e8e271d3c97d3f41f01.jpg

Here’s my starters for my attempt! Little green guy in the middle with bat head is my leader. I made one of the randomly generated creatures already have pink gems, thus randomly choosing the first leader. He actually turned out to be the most skilled one in the group! The cracker-jawed girl is my chosen Favorite. :)

(Didn’t do a screenshot because I’m on mobile)

Edit: I forgot their names! From left to right; Meza (the Favorite), Priso, Vanchoku (the King), Moka, Sunra (the black male in the back), and Doeli. The names are all randomly generated from my custom syllables lol

Now I'll stop. It's getting late where I live. I'll probably pick this up sometime tomorrow afternoon. Btw, I hope you don't mind that I've been posting this here. I can start a topic in Playthroughs if you don't want it here lol.

Edit; Started a topic in Playthroughs! I'll be posting there from now on. :)

• Paw up 1

• 5 months later...