Stray Fawn Community

Taking requests!

Speedyscout

So, I'm taking art requests! There are a bunch of like rules and stuff, but the bolded text is what you need to focus on mainly. If you've already seen "My Art Thread" you'll know what the example looks like already. Onto all the rules lol

Since these are, as the name suggests, requests, and totally free, I'll be doing them in whatever way I want. They'll always be digital, but they could be a colorless sketch or a fully colored and shaded artwork. An example of the "maximum" you'll probably get can be found here:

EXAMPLE

And the minimum, as I said, will just be a rough sketch. You can say what detail level you'd prefer but I don't have to do your preference although I'll try to. I'd prefer a good screenshot of your Nicheling, the worse the image quality is the less chance you'll get a fully colored/lined etc. artwork. You can request a pose and expression, otherwise I'll do whatever I think looks nice.

This first come first serve, meaning the sooner you give me your image the sooner I'll do it. If I want, I don't have to do your art at all, but I'll try my best. Lastly, you can give me up to 3 nichelings, but I can do however many I want. If you give me more than 1, I could do all of them, but I might only do one or two of them. Lastly, I'll be getting to these at some point after you post 'em, but they won't take priority.

That's it, sorry for all the rules and stuff, haha! K get sending me Nichelings :D 

• Like 5

Oooh, I'd like some art please! Either my favorite boy Roku or my sweetheart Reneer. Depends on which one you feel like drawing, I don't want to give you too much work.

Rokugenes.jpg.9e26afe17013eb99e19f6672ff0738ce.jpg

Reneer is the one in the middle - the genes you can't really see are lean body, the same tail as Roku and bearyena claw

20200821225626_1.thumb.jpg.724b08b1a907233477531b7e686662b4.jpg

@mhiahia

Heya, I've finished your request of Roku! I may still do Reneer, but here's Roku first.

I hope the patterns are ok, I couldn't be sure how his tail and hind leg patterns looked so I went off best guesses. If you wish I can change them, it'll take like 2 seconds and I wouldn't mind! Also, the image should be transparent, but I'm not sure if the forums take transparency? So yeah,,

Untitled135_20200902193351.thumb.png.864bf8e57649ed62577d38e9512c062b.png

He's so precious ,, ❤️ I read your playthrough "The Search for Home" with him and just out of interest, it seems like the last update was while ago, so are you ever planning to continue it? Again, just wondering, no pressure haha!

Anyway yeah, hope you like it and again I don't mind changing some of the patterns. 😄 Enjoy!! ❤️

• Love 9

57 minutes ago, Speedyscout said:

@mhiahia

Heya, I've finished your request of Roku! I may still do Reneer, but here's Roku first.

I hope the patterns are ok, I couldn't be sure how his tail and hind leg patterns looked so I went off best guesses. If you wish I can change them, it'll take like 2 seconds and I wouldn't mind! Also, the image should be transparent, but I'm not sure if the forums take transparency? So yeah,,

Untitled135_20200902193351.thumb.png.864bf8e57649ed62577d38e9512c062b.png

He's so precious ,, ❤️ I read your playthrough "The Search for Home" with him and just out of interest, it seems like the last update was while ago, so are you ever planning to continue it? Again, just wondering, no pressure haha!

Anyway yeah, hope you like it and again I don't mind changing some of the patterns. 😄 Enjoy!! ❤️

Aaaah! I adore this so much! I love how you did his pattern (I'll see if I find a picture of his hindlegs and tail, sorry for not thinking of that earlier).

He's my favorite boy, which is why I created the playthrough. Really appreciate that you gave it a read, I hope you liked it! And yes, I do plan on updating it again since lots of stuff happens and I forbade myself from playing until the playthrough catches up again. Right now I have lots of school work and didn't really find time to write stuff but I'll have autumn holidays soon and I plan on updating it then. 

I can't thank you enough for this picture its so precious!

9 hours ago, mhiahia said:

Aaaah! I adore this so much! I love how you did his pattern (I'll see if I find a picture of his hindlegs and tail, sorry for not thinking of that earlier).

He's my favorite boy, which is why I created the playthrough. Really appreciate that you gave it a read, I hope you liked it! And yes, I do plan on updating it again since lots of stuff happens and I forbade myself from playing until the playthrough catches up again. Right now I have lots of school work and didn't really find time to write stuff but I'll have autumn holidays soon and I plan on updating it then. 

I can't thank you enough for this picture its so precious!

I'm so glad!! And no worries, I don't mind redoing that part quick if I need to ❤️

Yeah, I loved it! Your writing is amazing :D I can't wait to see it continued, it's really nice!

And you're welcome!! ❤️

• Like 1

@Lilyturf @Lisa @Possum Girl

I'll get started on all yours soon! ❤️

@PincerClaw420

Heya! I haven't finished your art yet, but I did finish the sketch. Just want to check if it looks ok? Since I've never really draw a banjo before lol, want to make sure that's fine! I don't mind making some minor corrections ❤️

Also, is it okay if when I color I leave it mostly black? Ik he has markings but I can't really see them so I'll probably just leave it like, solid--

Screenshot_2020-09-03-06-58-28-009.jpeg.fa755c7107cfa210e4d3e420323b6ea3.jpeg

• Love 4

Hello yes. Uh- I'm really not good at starting things what djg,fhj

I uh- I shall sacrifice my children yes- Uh- If you'd like to draw any of them I hope you have fun shndvkgjdfnrbjtkihjtkylk

(I am suddenly socially awkward and dunno what to do about it-)

Mayonnaise- Possibly one of my favourite wanderers- don't tell Misanian sdhgvkijfh. She is very,, bubbly in general. And childish. dsfjgnhytjk

1168796735_2020-08-27(4).thumb.png.21372784ed2c8d11f4f17eabf6336e19.png

Kirlavan- Welcome to my obsession with mismatched wings. He is very.. Stand-offish? Is that a good way to describe it? And why am I writing this because hydgvshugf I don't know what I'm expecting by asking- . He uh- tall growly man yes. jkbhnkjvgtj

692208387_2020-08-19(14).thumb.png.b96e038c871e2a2937c12f32b54b63c3.png

And of course, the nicheling I must praise for uh- days to come, Starstruck. I uh- he's an adult by now and really flirty- it's just hard to see my screenshots in general so I don't exactly pay as much attention to the ages jncfgj. But uh- just one note- he has like a lion's mane thing and I don't know if that helps anything or not but uh- yes dfjbkhljytioj

717152000_2020-08-21(26).thumb.png.4c03d4758f1e9ce0104509d025f9bc67.png

4 hours ago, Speedyscout said:

@Lilyturf @Lisa @Possum Girl

I'll get started on all yours soon! ❤️

@PincerClaw420

Heya! I haven't finished your art yet, but I did finish the sketch. Just want to check if it looks ok? Since I've never really draw a banjo before lol, want to make sure that's fine! I don't mind making some minor corrections ❤️

Also, is it okay if when I color I leave it mostly black? Ik he has markings but I can't really see them so I'll probably just leave it like, solid--

Screenshot_2020-09-03-06-58-28-009.jpeg.fa755c7107cfa210e4d3e420323b6ea3.jpeg

The banjo and everything else already looks amazing! And sure, feel free to leave it solid. You're the boss! 

8 minutes ago, Speedyscout said:

@PincerClaw420

Heya, your request is done! I decided to do some fairly simple markings, hope they look ok. ❤️ Also there are two versions, one with a purple square behind him another without. Here you go!

Untitled136_20200904185453.thumb.png.e37bab30c4c8271cf6b82f33f19a7b62.png

Untitled136_20200904185458.thumb.png.ef8a5696569f84ea525b9deb47b5d2f6.png

Tysm! He looks absolutely stunning! 

Just now, Speedyscout said:

@PincerClaw420

You're welcome! I'm glad you like it! :D

@Vanilla @Broken

I'll get started on yours soon! :) Vanilla, I'll do my best but since it isn't a direct screenshot and instead a photo of the screen the colors might not be totally accurate, but I'll try my best! ❤️

@Lisa

Huh? O.o

(Yeah Sorry about that 😅)