Stray Fawn Community

Taking requests!

Speedyscout

1 minute ago, Speedyscout said:

@Vanilla It's okay, as long as you don't mind if the colors are a bit off :) If you wanted you can tell me the primary color and pattern color genes (what the two color genes are if ya know what I mean,,) and I could take a screenshot on my computer to get a better idea of it? ❤️ 

(I am currently away from my computer but I can tell you tomorrow, Does that sound good?)

Just now, Speedyscout said:

Yep that's fine! I've got a bunch of requests so I won't be doing yours before then anyhow :) 

(Alright!

Good Luck on the other projects, I know you’ll do great! :))

1 hour ago, Speedyscout said:

@PincerClaw420

You're welcome! I'm glad you like it! :D

@Vanilla @Broken

I'll get started on yours soon! :) Vanilla, I'll do my best but since it isn't a direct screenshot and instead a photo of the screen the colors might not be totally accurate, but I'll try my best! ❤️

@Lisa

Huh? O.o

What do you mean Huh?

On 9/2/2020 at 2:02 PM, Lisa said:

This is Ireland

1426540884_Ireland(forLisa).thumb.png.8d3946535a37d2e9237a76e745632657.png

@Sky Aww he's adorable! Yeah when I get the chance I'll definitely do this.

Also to everyone, I'm closing this for now [taking no more requests, after Sky's anyway] because I've gotten so many lol! I'll try to get to them when I can but as I said they're not priority so it may take a while. Thanks for being patient everyone ❤️ 

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Speedyscout said:

@Lilyturf

I've finished Ossen! Here he is, hope you like it ❤️ There are two versions, one with a like square behind him and another without it. Also I wasn't sure about his back/tail markings so I hope they look OK :)Untitled138_20200908063645.thumb.png.a75c41c04f13d3d320abdef640bd00da.png

Untitled138_20200908063652.thumb.png.5230b16f266ef15a525b922caa71917d.png

Thank you! He's looking lovely! I don't know his back markings either. It's a mystery

• Love 1

On 9/8/2020 at 2:15 AM, Speedyscout said:

@LilyturfYoure welcome! And lol, mystery markings! :D

@Bread-dog 

Heya, I've finished your request of Ireland! Hope you like it :) I got his front paws mixed around because I drew it facing the other direction and flipped it, sorry about that! But here ya go

Untitled140_20200908081120.thumb.png.4c0a243e3ed31912ca58f08f8de4fd19.png

Untitled140_20200908081114.thumb.png.86e9d7320da938b4616f9d8e637762ea.png

Tysm!

when i get my tablet back im definitely saving this

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bread-dog said:

also ireland is a girl-

oops, sorry about that haha ^^'

and glad you've seen it now :) yw

edit:

@Foxy Kaza

I've finished (one of) your Nichelings,  I decided to do Kirtavan! I'm actually really happy with it, I tried some more fancy shading and I think it looks pretty good. Also, I got to draw teeth and I LOVE drawing teeth xD I hope his wings/hind legs look ok, I have one back paw coming forward like,, weirdly because his wings hid his legs so hope thats fine hhh,, but anyway here he is! Hope you like it :)

Untitled144_20200911083628.thumb.png.5dd0e08f8531f64dcf23f851dc217f21.png

Untitled144_20200911083623.thumb.png.88f655dce18a4c050e3dec2eb2152891.png

Edited by Speedyscout
Added finished request so it wasn't a double post
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

On 9/5/2020 at 8:40 AM, Speedyscout said:

@Vanilla Thanks ❤️

@Lisa you said something else after that

Oh Crap, I forgot about this I’m so sorry! 😰

His main markings are Brown and Cream

again, so sorry for forgetting about this 👁👄👁💧

@Vanilla-- It's fine lol! Ty, I'll get to it as soon as I can :)

@Water bottle -- Aa, I sort of closed these, didn't put it in the title-- but if you don't mind waiting a bit I'll definitely get to yours ❤️ like hbdgfgd,, I just closed them since I was worried they'd take to long or something,,, it's not actaully like-- what I'm saying is don't worry lol, it's not an issue if you don't mind maybe waiting a bit. And also ty for saying you like my art! :)

Just now, Speedyscout said:

@Water bottle -- Aa, I sort of closed these, didn't put it in the title-- but if you don't mind waiting a bit I'll definitely get to yours ❤️ like hbdgfgd,, I just closed them since I was worried they'd take to long or something,,, it's not actaully like-- what I'm saying is don't worry lol, it's not an issue if you don't mind maybe waiting a bit. And also ty for saying you like my art! :)

I can wait as long as you need! I'm patient (also I will forget lol) with these kinda of things. I understand art takes time and sometimes you need breaks. :D 

also np.

1 hour ago, Speedyscout said:

Take your time! :)