Stray Fawn Community

Warrior cats except it's less of a playthrough and more of a coping mechanism

Katumai

ah yes, another comfort save

i've already played on this for like two hours, actually-

aNYWAY, i'll start updating on all the shenanigans in the next post

(oh and this is nothing like BIL or OBBACL-just me saying whats going on and all that, more like a traditional playthrough i guess??? i just need a break from heavily story driven stuff retdyfug)

• Like 3
  • Eek! 1

Alright, we have dilemma 

Shadestar died without a deputy, and Daisysnow (the medicine cat) is due to follow him any day now

Here's all the options for who the next leader could be

1879203433_Screenshot(1172).thumb.png.c6c6511f2cb0e7be71f012350b1409f1.png

Crookedface is the child of a rogue male and Daisysnow-he was raised with Sootpelt's son and was never supposed to know who his real parents are. As a result, he thinks he's the son of Shadestar, and Daisysnow has been debating telling him the truth while she still has time.

711149431_Screenshot(1173).thumb.png.8ca2176891f45b0a547e6c73e2a96bb4.png

Torntooth is probably my favorite character from this save, but the least likely to become leader. When he was an apprentice, he and his mentor Squirreltooth were attacked by a killer bearyena. Squirreltooth told him to run and get help, but he instead held back the bearyena long enough to drag his half dead mentor back to camp. He begged Daisysnow to save him, but Squirreltooth was too injured, and died the next night. Tornpaw lay by his mentor's grave for days, guilt-ridden and traumatized. Then, he became a warrior. He took his mentor's suffix, and got his own apprentice, Pebblepaw. Pebblepaw was actually Squirreltooth's daughter (and Torntooth's half-sister) 

He was very protective of her, partly because she was Squirreltooth's only kit, and partly because he didn't want anything to happen to her. Then, a very familiar situation arose-a killer bearyena attacked Torntooth and Pebblepaw on a patrol, and Torntooth begged Pebblepaw to run and don't look back. She did, came back with help at the last minute. Unlike Squirreltooth, Torntooth survived, and finally started to come to peace with his past.

He also found love in a rogue, Hopfeather, who joined the clan not long ago. She's very supportive and really helps him-she's a sweet girl :') (shes behind him in the screenshot)

88054358_Screenshot(1174).thumb.png.b2dfdad6d7f49ad9dfe2353b52906369.png

And finally, Pebbleskip. She's still young, but most likely to become leader. She's Squirreltooth's only kit, and her mother joined the elder's den early, so she didn't have much of a childhood and was practically raised by Torntooth. The reason she'll probably become leader over everyone else is because she isn't related to Shadestar (or thought to be related to him) and isn't a rogue. I also just really like her tdrfyguiop 

(you can see Daisysnow creepiy watching from the corner-)

• Like 4

Flamewing gave birth to her half-clan kit on the beach, away from her clan or a medicine cat.

She died from the blood loss, her hemophilia being the death of her, leaving her daughter cold, alone, and defenseless.

Screenshot (1191).png

• Sad 4

373372184_Screenshot(1189).thumb.png.467c812a91670365258541c6cc3c6298.png

Goodbye Pebblestar, you were a great leader, and led the clan with courage and honor.

Poor girl didn't have an easy life. Both of her parents died when she was young, leaving her to be raised mostly by her mentor and half-brother, Torntooth. She never took a mate, since she never felt attraction towards anyone in the clan, but she would rather focus on her duties anyway.

She was never the same after Torntooth and Pricklekit died. She stayed holed up in her den, refusing to eat, and only speaking with Boatooth and Sunspots-her medicine cat and deputy. 

That was what killed her-the fact that she couldn't bring herself to move on from her losses. She starved nine times over, refusing to eat even after she had lost so many lives.

Sunspots will become Sunstar, and hopefully lead the clan to a bright future.

• Sad 4