Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community
Philo

Niche out now on Nintendo Switch!

Recommended Posts

Dear pack

Today is the day, Niche has just been released on Nintendo Switch!
Adam and I are very excited about it 🤩

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/niche-a-genetics-survival-game-switch/
It would be amazing if you could help us spread the word about the launch.
And as a little thanks all of these options also include a Switch key raffle!

Many thanks for all your support here in the forums, we greatly appreciate it ❤️

 

  • Like 1
  • Eek! 5
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Philo said:

Dear pack

Today is the day, Niche has just been released on Nintendo Switch!
Adam and I are very excited about it 🤩

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/niche-a-genetics-survival-game-switch/
It would be amazing if you could help us spread the word about the launch.
And as a little thanks all of these options also include a Switch key raffle!

Many thanks for all your support here in the forums, we greatly appreciate it ❤️

 

Is niche on the switch any different than niche on pc?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not it's the same ^^

  • Paw up 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wooo!!! I've been waiting for my Switch to let me play (since I'm in Australia and wasn't sure if Nintendo had accounted for time zones) and I'm so excited! So far, I'm pretty impressed with how the controller controls have been implemented, it'll take a bit of time to get used to of course but so far so good!

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got a Switch a couple weeks ago! However, I've gotta earn the money to pay off the debt I owe to my parents for ACNH, and I want Untitled Goose Game, so maybe one day...

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YESSS!! FINALLY I’LL BE ABLE TO PLAY FOR SCHOOL AND ON THE GO!! :D :D thank you Stray Fawn Studio!!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I enjoy that you need nicheling ears to understand nichelings

  • Paw up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

I enjoy that you need nicheling ears to understand nichelings

If we're assuming those ears are natural, that means someone had to take those ears off a nicheling, one way or another...

  • Eek! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

If we're assuming those ears are natural, that means someone had to take those ears off a nicheling, one way or another...

maybe they were  grown out of a test tube

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what's making baby nicheling sound

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...