Stray Fawn Community

The rise of the Cactus Army!

Lilytuft

1 hour ago, Lisa said:

hes a democrat

Bruh, no one cares, it's also against the rules to talk about politics here, also you're probably going to make someone mad by saying that.

• Paw up 2

1 hour ago, Lisa said:

hes a democrat

I’m about to rage I need to leave- not bc of dissing Obama, he’s not inherently bad but he did mess some things up.

although the 2 party system is kind of dumb. The only people who have a chance of winning are those who are either democrat or republican. Nobody who’s in the green or any other party receive a significant amount of votes (Or funding for their campaigns) because for the most part people vote for those running in the 2 most popular parties, and those not in said parties have about no chance when it comes to the electoral college vote.

not to mention the fact that people just vote for people because they’re their political party instead of checking out their policies and beliefs 

politics are actually really interesting to talk about but I get way to angry to quickly to hold a civil discussion for long and the fact I literally start crying if I try to argue with someone in person- 

This topic is about forum politics, not real life oneskuva.png.367a92f740ab633a7d133f008b0cdcba.png

As president cactus's assistant, I can assure you he's not Obama.

Can we continue the war now, please?

• Like 1