Stray Fawn Community

*Watch and Lean* A feral cat rp

bostonlobstah

I’m back! 
Im going to make a little tally to see what kind of characters we still need to round it out (you don’t need to RP from the point of view of all these chars, just make them)

3 males - 5 females

4 learners - 1 watcher - 3 leaders- 0 deputies - 0 nurse-mothers - 0 kits - 0 elders - 0 medicine cats - 0 medic learners

3 starlight - 2 bobcat - 3 alley

13 minutes ago, bostonlobstah said:

I’m back! 
Im going to make a little tally to see what kind of characters we still need to round it out (you don’t need to RP from the point of view of all these chars, just make them)

3 males - 5 females

4 learners - 1 watcher - 3 leaders- 0 deputies - 0 nurse-mothers - 0 kits - 0 elders - 0 medicine cats - 0 medic learners

3 starlight - 2 bobcat - 3 alley

I'm making a kit that will be in alley. They are fairly lean, but small. Any adjustments you would like to make? Like maybe if you wanted another bobcat, you could make it so bobcat found them and took them in?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bostonlobstah said:

Or they can join Bobcat when they become of age. (8 moons) All kits can choose which Clan they would like to join.

ooooo

this is good idea,

you worked hard on this and I respect you for it.

I still feel like he should be raised in bobcat. He has a broken paw (but can still do things just fine) and I feel like any cats that live alone would see him as useless in the wild. In a group, they would probably find a way to fit him in.

• Like 1

Name: Swift Wind
Clan: Bobcat
Appearance:

image.thumb.png.890b350fb716830c779e0602dbf92f27.png
Personality: A shy, nervous cat. He is easily distracted, especially by nature.
Notes: He has a broken paw and he was not originally born in bobcat. He was found and they took him in.

• Paw up 1

I know I’ve passed 5 but I just need to make m o r e

Name: Swan Feather

Clan: Rogue (formerly Starlight)

Appearance: White with black patches

Personality: Great at pretending to be nice. Cold, calculating, thoughtful and ruthless. Will do anything to get what she wants

Notes: She killed several cats from Clan Starlight and covered up their deaths as bear attacks (Misty’s mother  was one of them perhaps?) The clan exposed her and she was exiled. Her motives are still unclear but she won’t reveal any information to them.

Name: Sticky Burr

Appearance: Big fluffy, solid brown with a bob tail

Personality: Boisterous and fun-loving, extremely clingy hence the name

Notes: 

Name: Lightning Stripe

Clan: Alley

Appearance: Tabby and white

Personality: Street smart, sarcastic, kinda on the quieter side but inventive and open minded

Notes:

Name: Thundering Sky
Clan: Alley
Appearance: A slender grey tabby with narrow heterochromatic eyes (if that’s allowed) that are brown on the right and blue on the left. he has a white blaze marking that ends a little above where his scar would be
Personality: distant and judge mental, very determined and self assured. 
Notes: he wasn’t born in clan Alley but he ended up there when he was around 8 moons. he never explained to anyone where he came from, just that he was “better than anyone else in this stupid clan”

(Lineart isn’t mine)

1E243676-5C1F-4C92-AA7E-1D1A1F258E26.png.b5232205bc6a8deeb57f3040a5976f68.png

Name: Turtle Shell 
Appearance: A tortoiseshell cat with a more redder than orange tone(ssshh i know it’s  rare for a male tortoiseshell cat to exist but it’s okay- i can change it if it really is an issue tho), blue eyes, and a white patch on his chest
Personality: awkward and nervous. he really enjoys going out alone to look for herbs more than talking to his clan mates. he can’t help but think that they don’t trust him to be a good healer because he’s still quite young.
Notes: was born in clan Bobcat

• Paw up 1

Name: Mist Droplet
Clan: Starlight
Appearance: a soft furred she cat with very light grey fur (almost white) she has small hard to see tabby stripes and round greyish green eye. She has a vague  pure white crescent moon shaped mark on her forehead 
Personality: Friendly if a little bit awkward and nervous. She’s desperate to prove herself and succeed but she has a lot of self doubt and gets distracted by her thoughts a lot.
Notes: she was born in starlight but doesn’t know who her mother is.

• Paw up 1

On 9/4/2020 at 9:30 PM, bostonlobstah said:

Name:Orange juice
Appearance:

orangejuice.png.a61a4d11f0a4e19043c0d9611220023d.png
Personality:  Basically that one guy who says he can do anything but really cant
Notes: Sisters are Dew grass and Misty heart

Name: Dew grass
Appearance: (ignore the fact i used a wolf base)

Dewleaf.png.f07c50e736b902e3b2fe6c75f385c250.png

Personality: Brave, Clever
Notes: Sister is Mistyheart, Brother is Orange juice

• Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, bostonlobstah said:

Ok the RP can start tomorrow. Y’all can make more refs but I’m not going to allow any more Learners until the numbers even out. Lisa yours are accepted

Ok!

lol their mom got yeeted out of existence by a bear

20 hours ago, Flour said:

Nobody has parents- at least parents that have a character that’s actually played by someone-

Lol hopefully we can fix that, it's one of my pet peeves actually but I didn't want to get on everyone's nerves by bothering them with it haha

• Like 1

Gonna make some mass side characters

Name: Sharp Arrow

Appearance: Thin silver tabby

Personality: Reserved, thoughtful and a bit aloof but a lot less rigid/inflexible than many other Starlight cats. 

Notes: Misty, Orange and Dew's father. His mate, Willow Branch, was 'murdered by bears'. He has a close friend from Clan Alley, and therefore shares close ties and connections to that Clan. It makes his clanmates suspicious of his loyalty. He can be a mentor to any Starlight learner

Name: North Wind

Appearance: short furred calico

Personality: Warm, charismatic, kind, and a bit more extroverted than most other Starlight cats

Notes: Sharp Arrow is her brother. They were both born into Clan Alley. 

Name: Frost Whiskers

Appearance: White and cream, blue eyes

Personality: Sweet and charismatic, down-to-earth, and fantastic at manipulating and lying (though she has no malicious intent).

Notes: She has 2 kits, Heavy Rain and Honey Drop. Her mate is the leader, Bright Arbor.

Name: Half Face (I’m out of names-)

Age: 30-35 moons?? Not young adult but adult age pretty much

Appearance: a lean she cat with tuxedo markings and sunflower yellow eyes (orangey yellow). Her left ear is torn down to the base of where her ear should be and she has a scar underneath her right eye.

Personality: Heavily sarcastic and snappy. She’s rational and doesn’t see why others find it so hard to be. 

Notes: has no mate or kits and doesn’t show interest in getting one or the other any time soon. Doesn’t have an apprentice either(Could probably be someone’s mentor just quote me or something if you want to ask-) Her hearing is kind of effected by her scar and injury so her eye sight is quite good as a result of compensating for her lessened hearing

• Paw up 1