Stray Fawn Community

Slaying the Apes

mhiahia

On 9/5/2020 at 3:53 PM, mhiahia said:

I aspire to have one breeding pair each for two kinds of nichelings. The aspired genes are as follows.

Collectors:

Big Ears/Mega Horns/Bird Beak/Armored Body or Lean Body/Nimble Fingers/Scorpion Tail/Normal Hindlegs

Slayers:

Mega Horns/Saber Tooth Head/Armored Body/Bearyena Claw/HammerTail/Bearyena Hindlegs

Lets ignore that I never actually bred collector and instead admire my Slayer progress.

I think I will breed in big ears while traveling through the whale island and do the Bearyena Hindlegs right in front of the port when Ißm about to go to the jungle.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

We are a little far from the port and got out breeding pair pretty fast so these two are the first pair in forever that will just not mutate anything. At all.

20210722225623_1.thumb.jpg.599dca9d6915ebb4ff46ae17b5f2c46b.jpg

• Eek! 2

The last phase has started. At this point the bearyena hindlegs are just the icing on the pure beefcake I have created - even without them we have a tribe exclusively populated by nichelings with 11 strength and impenetrable defenses.

20210722231053_1.thumb.jpg.4f18a0c6356a88c812888d4e4aed7820.jpg

• Eek! 2

Looks like you're doing good! Though having imbred killing machines is not morally satisfying, we shall finally turn the tables on the apes! Though, who will collect the food since there are no collectors? On second thought, guess you can eat apes

1 minute ago, mhiahia said:

The last phase has started. At this point the bearyena hindlegs are just the icing on the pure beefcake I have created - even without them we have a tribe exclusively populated by nichelings with 11 strength and impenetrable defenses.

20210722231053_1.thumb.jpg.4f18a0c6356a88c812888d4e4aed7820.jpg

That is very impressive

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Looks like you're doing good! Though having imbred killing machines is not morally satisfying, we shall finally turn the tables on the apes! Though, who will collect the food since there are no collectors? On second thought, guess you can eat apes

To be honest the thought of how terrifying these tanks must be to any normal nicheling is satisfying me greatly. And due to centuries of rigorous breeding and collecting this tribe will quite likely never go hungry again, although they cannot wait to feast on the apes.

• Eek! 1

We have a few truly overpowered tanks now, simply due to how satisfying it is. However since I am trading almost my entire mobility for one more strength point I am now favoring the 11 strength build.

20210722232311_1.thumb.jpg.72b6ec604d035f12f1d9e01af8b0a2de.jpg

On that note, we are getting ready to travel, and taking an army with us.

20210722232301_1.thumb.jpg.6b77df9be14194f8e6bf499bebef0c75.jpg

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

5 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

I wish there was an achievement for killing all the apes but the pure power of having it would probably obliterate steam.

Actually let us be thankful there isnt one because it would just out me as having nothing to do.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Funny story actually, I do not think thatI have actually ever seen all apes in-game. I have always gotten pretty lucky while hanging around in jungles, so let us hope this wont take forever.

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

Answering the challenge for the crown, the second ape appears (I almost got a heart attack with how quickly they are coming after the other what even-)

20210723000352_1.thumb.jpg.e2db3d9891213ebcef271208e478cbbe.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Putting a stop to this for now, since I have to go to sleep - tomorrow we will kill the last ape and end their reign of terror forever!

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

Is it weird that I felt bad for the ape?? Of course, we are just avenging the many nichelings who have died at their hands...Also Netira is gorgeous btw. I like how they're all peppermints lol. It's like candycanes of death

• Like 1