Stray Fawn Community

Features!

A literal corgi

Hello! Features that I want to be added in niche! 
* Rabies. We should have rabies in niche i’m not copying this idea from others, So please don’t link another rabies down below. I like the idea, Once a day you will lose health, In slowly start attacking other creatures.

* Mandibles. Again I’m not copying,I just like the idea!

This is the request archive. No voting can be done here. The reason people link other suggestions of the same idea is that people will find them easier and can vote the same topic instead of the votes being split between multiple topics. That way the idea has higher chances of getting added into the game

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Lilyturf said:

This is the request archive. No voting can be done here. The reason people link other suggestions of the same idea is that people will find them easier and can vote the same topic instead of the votes being split between multiple topics. That way the idea has higher chances of getting added into the game

To add onto that, unless the suggestions are closely linked to one another (i.e. Gene 1 can't work without Idea 2), I suggest you put your suggestions in seperate posts, because if you put them all in one topic, it isn't that clear which suggestions the community wants implemented, and which ones it doesn't.

• Like 1