Stray Fawn Community

Fly away -a WoF RP/SIM-

Kira.APK

Just now, Bread-dog said:

"What? Why?"

“So I can keep Firefly safe. And everyone. Also, so if anything happens to you both, I can do something about it. It’s also less likely we’ll become evil if many of us are animus’. Since we can take turns instead of just one dragon drawing and the other summoning mangoes.“

• Haha 1

Just now, Broken said:

“So I can keep Firefly safe. And everyone. Also, so if anything happens to you both, I can do something about it. It’s also less likely we’ll become evil if many of us are animus’. Since we can take turns instead of just one dragon drawing and the other summoning mangoes.“

"Mangoes are quite useful, thank you very much.

And i guess your right..."

4 minutes ago, Bread-dog said:

It worked.

NOW DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID

(Okay. She'll only turn evil under very specific circumstances which I will not tell you. Since she's going to barley use her power.)

She looked at Firefly then at another pebble.

"I enchant this pebble to turn into a bracelet."

Just now, Broken said:

(Okay. She'll only turn evil under very specific circumstances which I will not tell you. Since she's going to barley use her power.)

She looked at Firefly then at another pebble.

"I enchant this pebble to turn into a bracelet."

It did exactly that.

Just now, Bread-dog said:

Perhaps you should try it if something happens...

She put it on. She didn't want to use it, just in case she needs it twice. She just waited, going the dragon didn't follow them. While she waited, She listened in on the other dragons thoughts, just in case she picked up on that dragon's thoughts. 

Just now, Broken said:

She put it on. She didn't want to use it, just in case she needs it twice. She just waited, going the dragon didn't follow them. While she waited, She listened in on the other dragons thoughts, just in case she picked up on that dragon's thoughts. 

Firefly was oviously eating a mango.

Why does she make eating noises in her head?

• 4 months later...
On 9/5/2020 at 4:26 PM, Kira.APK said:

Heyy... soo I know this was a couple months ago but I was always wondering what you had meant by this. Could you please explain? 

• Like 2