Stray Fawn Community

Ability to dig burrows

ColorKMnO4

I would like to make an offer for the ability to dig burrows.

In order to do this, a high level of digging skills will be needed, but I think that it would be better to have places where it can be dug out so as not to dig up the entire map, and I thought, if nichelings need to dig out the roots because they are underground, thenwhy would they find themselves in holes, they could simply be collected.also I do not think that flying nichelings would be able to move freely there and then they would have to walk, which would significantly reduce their movement around the cells. ..I also think it would look something like this, as soon as we dig a hole, we would have Up and Down buttons that would allow us to move between the surface and the holes themselves (I mean looking at the map of the surface and holes, as in Sims withconstruction of floors and basement), it would also add new predators or animals that could live underground. ..there could be islands on which it is impossible to dig holes, for example, in a swamp, since there is not a stable ground. It seems that this is all, it needs improvements, but this is at least something.

..to be honest, I don’t think that many people will like this idea as it is rather complicated both for implementation and for gameplay, and it’s not as interesting as many others, but I just wanted to suggest it. ..and I hope the text doesn't look too clumsy.

• Like 2

2 replies to this post