Stray Fawn Community

Changed

Zixvir

8 minutes ago, Lisa said:

im not 13+ so >:)

They really only say 13+ because there might be some mature stuff. Like Doki Doki Literature Club. That’s 13+, but I found  out about it when I was 11. But I wasn’t scarred for life, because I knew about the stuff. 

(I put the next things in white text because it’s 13+)

Examples: A character hanging themself, a character stabbing themself, stuff like that.

Which is why movies become PG-13, because 13 is the certain age of maturity where they can see mature things and not be confused. Obviously, kids mature at different levels. So really, the 13+ thing is just saying ‘you must be mature enough to see stuff that is supposed to be 13+’.

Sorry for the rant. Whoops.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Broken said:

They really only say 13+ because there might be some mature stuff. Like Doki Doki Literature Club. That’s 13+, but I found  out about it when I was 11. But I wasn’t scarred for life, because I knew about the stuff. 

(I put the next things in white text because it’s 13+)

Examples: A character hanging themself, a character stabbing themself, stuff like that.

Which is why movies become PG-13, because 13 is the certain age of maturity where they can see mature things and not be confused. Obviously, kids mature at different levels. So really, the 13+ thing is just saying ‘you must be mature enough to see stuff that is supposed to be 13+’.

Sorry for the rant. Whoops.

ah.

8 hours ago, Bread-dog said:

- - snipped for inappropriate language - -

On 5/27/2019 at 2:47 AM, Philo said:

Post/threads that involve the following content/behaviour will result in moderator action:

5) Use of vulgarity, profanity, parts thereof (S***) and any similar technique to post vulgar or profane content;

Please do not use profane words. Parts thereof are banned as well. If you do this again I'll have to give you a temporary ban.

(I'm sorry, I'm just doing my job)

1 hour ago, Sky said:

Please do not use profane words. Parts thereof are banned as well. If you do this again I'll have to give you a temporary ban.

(I'm sorry, I'm just doing my job)

why have i not gotten yelled at for cursing before

2 hours ago, Bread-dog said:

why have i not gotten yelled at for cursing before

55 minutes ago, Bread-dog said:

Yes, i curse in almost every single roleplay/sim

Mods don't usually read through sims and rps, so that's why

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Paw up 1