Stray Fawn Community

!Howling winds! (Canine murder mystery)

GreenTheGreat

Cucumber paced around nervously, his ears randomly twitching at any sudden sound. Something had to be done. The image of Snow's body was burned into his mind, and he wasn't sleeping well, plus he wasn't sure if he would be able to sleep ever again if he saw another mangled corpse. After stumbling upon her cadaver, his mind was flooded with feelings of regret. He was definetly not going to go to the source of a loud noise again.

He needed to call a meeting and discuss what should be done.

1 minute ago, PincerClaw420 said:

Cucumber paced around nervously, his ears randomly twitching at any sudden sound. Something had to be done. The image of Snow's body was burned into his mind, and he wasn't sleeping well, plus he wasn't sure if he would be able to sleep ever again if he saw another mangled corpse. After stumbling upon her cadaver, his mind was flooded with feelings of regret. He was definetly not going to go to the source of a loud noise again.

He needed to call a meeting and discuss what should be done.

Emergency Meeting

@Vanilla @Broken @A A A A A A @PincerClaw420

7 minutes ago, A A A A A A said:

(Still confused here, I know what kind of happened but I am still confused because you guys moved on without me)

(so, bread-dog died. Your medic is gone- and now we're going to have a meeting about who did it

8 minutes ago, A A A A A A said:

(Still confused here, I know what kind of happened but I am still confused because you guys moved on without me)

Just read from where you left off (I think it was only like, two pages ago-)

Just now, Pancake said:

Just read from where you left off (I think it was only like, three pages ago-)

(I honestly don't think that's gonna help me but I can try I guess)

2 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

(so, bread-dog died. Your medic is gone- and now we're going to have a meeting about who did it

(Oh wow, why must all the cool stuff happen when I'm at school :( )

1 minute ago, A A A A A A said:

(I honestly don't think that's gonna help me but I can try I guess)

(Oh wow, why must all the cool stuff happen when I'm at school :( )

(I feel the same way when I sleep and people do a ton of stuff- also you might not want to see what happened to snow- it's very gorey-

if you want to see it, I'll go grab it and quote it)

1 minute ago, Water bottle said:

(I feel the same way when I sleep and people do a ton of stuff- also you might not want to see what happened to snow- it's very gorey-

if you want to see it, I'll go grab it and quote it)

(It's fine. If I seem snappy at any point, it's just that I'm kind of angry that you guys went to the next day without me)

2 minutes ago, A A A A A A said:

(It's fine. If I seem snappy at any point, it's just that I'm kind of angry that you guys went to the next day without me)

(everyone get a bit annoyed ^w^ it's normal, ima go get the gorey death scene now-

On 9/14/2020 at 5:07 PM, Water bottle said:

THE FOLLOWING IS GRAPHIC (and in white text)

Peeking around the bushed, you saw snow's body. It looked like each limb was ripped off one by one. The missing limbs were scattered around. Her while fur was scarlet because of the blood gushing from the wounds. There was a small basket and it, too was red with blood.

Maybe you should call a meeting about this?

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, A A A A A A said:

(So

I don't what to say with the emergency meeting thing because I haven't done anything with Red with the other things)

(Well, lets just say everyone who didn't see got told what happened and now we are doing the meeting