Stray Fawn Community

!Howling winds! (Canine murder mystery)

GreenTheGreat

1 minute ago, Vanilla said:

I also draw on mobile though and I just screen shot it

(Im On A Tablet,

And A Very Dirty one at that.)

(but I also have a Wacom drawing tablet for my pc but I never use it lol-)

1 hour ago, Lisa said:

Also, im drawing on Mobile, as i have no idea HOW anyone can draw on computer.

does anyone know any good Drawing apps?

I draw on my laptop with my finger using the ouch screen. most people have a drawing tablet that hooks up to the computer.

when I used to draw on mobile I used Medibang Paint

• Paw up 1

Name: Cucumber

Pronouns: He/Him

Breed/species: Raccoon Dog

Appearance: Cucumber looks like your average fluffy tanuki, except for the fact he has a baby mask on his head. Because of this, he can't see very well so he usually just uses his ears and nose.

Personality: Cucumber can be described as the dumbest and smartest person in any given room at the same time. He's also incredibly petty, spiteful and cynical, so there's a chance he'd still be voted out even if he wasn't the imposter. Cucumber also has a habit of saying random phrases and numbers that don't make sense, so he's also a (large) bit annoying.

Just now, PincerClaw420 said:

Name: Cucumber

Pronouns: He/Him

Breed/species: Raccoon Dog

Appearance: Cucumber looks like your average fluffy tanuki, except for the fact he has a baby mask on his head. Because of this, he can't see very well so he usually just uses his ears and nose.

Personality: Cucumber can be described as the dumbest and smartest person in any given room at the same time. He's also incredibly petty, spiteful and cynical, so there's a chance he'd still be voted out even if he wasn't the imposter. Cucumber also has a habit of saying random phrases and numbers that don't make sense, so he's also a (large) bit annoying.

YES

NOW WE HAVE THE PERFECT AMOUNT OF PEOPLE

• Paw up 2

1 minute ago, Water bottle said:

@Vanilla @Broken @Bread-dog @A A A A A A @PincerClaw420

Day 1

Today, you wanted to go camping with your friends! You had went out into the forest and made a map of your surroundings. Why don't you go look around, or set up tents, or get wood for a fire, or even just look around!

She Went over to the Blueberry bushes to grab some food for the others (and herself).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

@Vanilla @Broken @Bread-dog @A A A A A A @PincerClaw420

Day 1

Today, you wanted to go camping with your friends! You had went out into the forest and made a map of your surroundings. Why don't you go look around, or set up tents, or get wood for a fire, or even just look around!

Cucumber decided now would be a great time to find some wood while he wondered how he became friends with anyone. He snuck a quick glance at the map, and as his slightly blocked eyes set sights on the dark corner, he started to move to the direction of that area. I'm gonna die first, aren't I? His incredibly colorful and not at all dark mind though as the area around him darkened bit by bit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

You make it to the blueberry patch and hear... rushing water?

Hmm..I'm Going to get a drink too.

So she finished picking berries ad putting them in her basket so she walked over to the sound of the water.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

Cucumber decided now would be a great time to find some wood while he wondered how he became friends with anyone. He snuck a quick glance at the map, and as his slightly blocked eyes set sights on the dark corner, he started to move to the direction of that area. I'm gonna die first, aren't I? His incredibly colorful and not at all dark mind though as the area around him darkened bit by bit.

I seemed ok... Suddenly, you see a weird shadow run by...

Hmm..I'm Going to get a drink too.

So she finished picking berries ad putting them in her basket so she walked over to the sound of the water.

It seemed like it was under the bushes.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

I seemed ok... Suddenly, you see a weird shadow run by...

Oh no. His suspicions were soon about to become true. Just as he began to debate if he should stay here, the words of his uncle rang in his head: "Go out with a bang." 

Cucumber pulled back his ears as his eyes turned into slits, and screeched with all his might while running further into the darkness.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Water bottle said:

Owuch! The branches kinda hurt.... There was water underneath, though!

She slipped under and licked her hurt paws and then lowered her head to the water and drank some water.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PincerClaw420 said:

Oh no. His suspicions were soon about to become true. Just as he began to debate if he should stay here, the words of his uncle rang in his head: "Go out with a bang." 

Cucumber pulled back his ears as his eyes turned into slits, and screeched with all his might while running further into the darkness.

You run forwards! You charge into the- wait... there's nothing here? Perhaps you were just imagining it...

She slipped under and licked her hurt paws and then lowered her head to the water and drank some water.

You see a shadowy figure bolt by as you drink.

• Like 1