Stray Fawn Community

twin tails and helicopter tail

Zixvir

twin tails  would duplicate the stats of  your other tail. it would give your nicheling 2 of their other tail.

if you get double twin  tails it would result in 4 four tail witch would do minus 2 cold resistance and +2 heat resistance

twin tails would be located in a new special spot in the middle of the tail menu

in order to get this gene you have to do do 2 things

1. invite someone with this gene to your tribe

2. have twins(for added difficulty have them both have the same tails(for more added difficulty they both have to have twin tails))

helicopter blade(for lack of a better name)another tail gene, it adds +3 swimming and looks like a helicopter blade and moves fast in water whe combined with twin tails other than duplicating the swimming  it would also add 1 flying(2 on lean body) and 1 speed

18 replies to this post

36 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

STOP DOWN-VOTING IT GUYS THIS COULD BE REALLY COOL!

I feel like it would make an extra slot on the gene thing for special mutations, like this! Maybe like dwarfism and this. Maybe this could be where the three colors could fit, as calico and tortoiseshell patterns on cats are mutations! 

5 minutes ago, Lilyturf said:

what other tail?

I think they mean 2x your original tail, i.e. Niche A has fishing tail, and with the twin tails gene, now they have +4 fishing instead of the usual +2.

STOP DOWN-VOTING IT GUYS THIS COULD BE REALLY COOL!

I feel like it would make an extra slot on the gene thing for special mutations, like this! Maybe like dwarfism and this. Maybe this could be where the three colors could fit, as calico and tortoiseshell patterns on cats are mutations! 

Edited by Water bottle
hese could be genes you could ONLY get through the mutation menu and not from anywhere else. That would make them special and cool.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PincerClaw420 said:

I think they mean 2x your original tail, i.e. Niche A has fishing tail, and with the twin tails gene, now they have +4 fishing instead of the usual +2.

1 hour ago, Zixvir said:

it would make both tail slots active and if it isn't the active tail gene then it does nothing

oh okay