Stray Fawn Community

Ticking Time- A WoF Sim/Rp

Broken

This is a normal wings of fire sim. But, each person is on a different continent. It’s easier for me to handle. There is a limit of only five people. But you can be any tribe, and hybrids are allowed. Do not request powers, I will randomize those for you.

Players~

@Water bottle

Name- Bullet (Bullet Ant)

Pronouns- He/Him

Tribe(s)- Mud + Rainwing

Appearance- 

image.png.0611974b3f8e85ebc04560f1860636f4.png

Other- He is seen as useless, as he has the laziness of the rainwing and the mudwing. He likes to sleep in any mud he finds. He finds comfort in little bug friends. Theme Song: Boys Will Be Bugs.

@Vanilla

Name- Deep

Pronouns- She/Her

Tribe(s)- Seawing/Nightwing

Appearance- Dark purple with Glowing Teal ‘stars’ on the underside of her wings and teal markings, underside of wings are black, Has Glassy, Glowing, bright Green eyes, bleeds Black blood, like ink.

46DCFCC5-D5EC-4A89-A82A-3302CBF8E4EA.thumb.jpeg.0c989b5e73ef82be9c892e72a30db334.jpeg

Other- Extrovert, will go out of her way to meet people, likes Sweets, playful, silly, basically sunny but a Seawing, theme song: Stick Together, Like Octopi, probably a lesbian, sassy when she wants to be.

@Flour

Name- Crestfallen 

Pronouns- they/them and he/him

Tribe(s)- rainwing

Appearance- a surprisingly boring looking creature some of the time. To compensate for this his different colorations are extra stunning6AE6F0B3-CC34-48E2-AB65-8ECF653FA2C4.png.f1e3b04fbcdd946f7e310ae3d1f13079.png

Other- he’s blind

@Pollygussie

Name: Infinite 

Pronouns: They/Them

Tribe: Rain/Silk

Appearance: Mostly shades of dark blue and purple (will make pic)

Other: Aroace, mutation makes so their organs  slightly show through their scales

Form to Join:

Name-

Pronouns-

Tribe(s)-

Appearance-

Other-

I KNOW NOW

Name- Bullet (Bullet Ant)

Pronouns- He/Him

Tribe(s)- Mud + Rainwing

Appearance- (working on it-)

Other- He is seen as useless, as he has the laziness of the rainwing and the mudwing. He likes to sleep in any mud he finds. He finds comfort in little bug friends. Theme Song: Boys Will Be Bugs

Name- Deep

Pronouns- She/Her

Tribe(s)- Seawing/Nightwing

Appearance- Dark purple with Glowing Teal ‘stars’ on the underside of her wings and teal markings, underside of wings are black, Has Glassy, Glowing, bright Green eyes, bleeds Black blood, like ink.

46DCFCC5-D5EC-4A89-A82A-3302CBF8E4EA.thumb.jpeg.0c989b5e73ef82be9c892e72a30db334.jpeg

Other- Extrovert, will go out of her way to meet people, likes Sweets, playful, silly, basically sunny but a Seawing, theme song: Stick Together, Like Octopi, probably a lesbian, sassy when she wants to be.

2 hours ago, Broken said:

Form to Join:

Name- Crestfallen 

Pronouns- they/them and he/him

Tribe(s)- rainwing

Appearance- a surprisingly boring looking creature some of the time. To compensate for this his different colorations are extra stunning6AE6F0B3-CC34-48E2-AB65-8ECF653FA2C4.png.f1e3b04fbcdd946f7e310ae3d1f13079.png

Other- he’s blind

• Paw up 1

I forgot to put this, but you could make hybrids of dragons from both Pyhrria and Pantala. If you already knew this then... okay. But if you didn’t, I don’t mind if you change your dragon. I’ll probably wait another hour to start, just since I’m doing something. You don’t have to be ready by then if you are changing your dragon. It’s just for the prople who aren’t changing their dragon. 

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

Name: Infinite 

Pronouns: They/Them

Tribe: Rain/Silk

Appearance: Mostly shades of dark blue and purple (will make pic)

Other: Aroace, mutation makes so their organs  slightly show through their scales

• Paw up 1

@Water bottle

You awake, surrounded by darkness. You feel squished.

-Kick

-Sleep

@Vanilla

You are surrounded in darkness. You hear something from outside of the darkness

When will it hatch...

-Kick

-Sleep

@Flour

You see nothing but darkness. You feel trapped.

-Kick

-Sleep

@Pollygussie

You feel cold, darkness around you. You have an urge to get out,

-Kick

-Sleep

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

Huh..?

She Flailed around, wanting out.

You hear a crack, and a sigh of relief.

Thank goodness. Hopefully it’ll be out soon... Tundra’s waiting.

-kick again

-Do nothing

4 minutes ago, Pollygussie said:

There’s a loud crack, and you hear whispering.

-kick again

-do nothing

9 minutes ago, Broken said:

You hear a crack, and a sigh of relief.

Thank goodness. Hopefully it’ll be out soon... Tundra’s waiting.

-kick again

-Do nothing

There’s a loud crack, and you hear whispering.

-kick again

-do nothing

She flailed around more, using most of her energy

7 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

She Opened her eyes and blinked.

You see a medium sized yellow dragon carrying you across a field. Her black eyes gleaming in the moonlight.

I have to get there soon... She was supposed to hatch when I got there... Tundra’s going to kill me!

Just now, Broken said:

You see a medium sized yellow dragon carrying you across a field. Her black eyes gleaming in the moonlight.

I have to get there soon... She was supposed to hatch when I got there... Tundra’s going to kill me!

She wiggled around.