Stray Fawn Community

Ticking Time- A WoF Sim/Rp

Broken

Just now, Broken said:

“I know he doesn’t love me. He never will. And the worst part is, I know who he’s actually in love with.”

They chuckle. ‘’I feel bad for you which is weird. You’ve been so different lately and I know you probably aren’t my friend anymore so why do I care.’’ They said with a sigh, staring ahead.

58 minutes ago, Broken said:

(White text)

Her blood painted the floor. Her eyes had been gouged out. Her neck seemed to be sliced and was covered in blood. Her tailtip was cut off, and was still bleeding.

You waited in silence till dinner was finished. 

Your mother placed cooked squid on the table.

“Would you rather I treat you like dirt? I wouldn’t want to do that, and I don’t think you would want me to either.”

She Honestly had lost her appetite from what she saw happened to her father.

15 minutes ago, Flour said:

They chuckle. ‘’I feel bad for you which is weird. You’ve been so different lately and I know you probably aren’t my friend anymore so why do I care.’’ They said with a sigh, staring ahead.

“It’s not only because your blind and don’t want to see. It’s also because-“ she stops, obviously thinking.

It’s silent for a moment.

Then she says,

”He likes you.” She whispers quietly, but still loud enough for you to hear.

10 minutes ago, Pancake said:

She Honestly had lost her appetite from what she saw happened to her father.

No body really seemed to be eating much either.

Just now, Broken said:

“It’s not only because your blind and don’t want to see. It’s also because-“ she stops, obviously thinking.

Then she says,

”He likes you.” She whispers quietly, but still loud enough for you to hear

‘’Ha ha.’’ They say. ‘’Butterfly you’ve always been terrible at joking. Come in, I want to get this ‘grand escape’ over with.’’ They say, getting to their talons and walking away, not even considering Orchid may be truthful.

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Ha ha.’’ They say. ‘’Butterfly you’ve always been terrible at joking. Come in, I want to get this ‘grand escape’ over with.’’ They say, getting to their talons and walking away, not even considering Orchid may be truthful.

She grabs your arm.

”I’m not lying. He’s actually in love with you. I wouldn’t lie about mine or someone else’s feelings.”

1 minute ago, Broken said:

She grabs your arm.

”I’m not lying. He’s actually in love with you. I wouldn’t lie about mine or someone else’s feelings.”

He rolls his white and blue eyes. ‘’That’s bad for him then.’’ He mumbles. They wrench their arm free and keep walking so she can’t see the pink tint on his facial scales.

1 minute ago, Flour said:

He rolls his white and blue eyes. ‘’That’s bad for him then.’’ He mumbles. They wrench their arm free and keep walking so she can’t see the pink tint on his facial scales.

“But, Ash said to wait.”

Just now, Broken said:

“But, Ash said to wait.”

He lashed his tail. ‘‘I don't want to sit still‘’ he said, composing his face and turning back around. ‘’Walking around requires me to focus on not tripping on things and that distracts me from thinking to hard.’’

Just now, Flour said:

He lashed his tail. ‘‘I don't want to sit still‘’ he said, composing his face and turning back around. ‘’Walking around requires me to focus on not tripping on things and that distracts me from thinking to hard.’’

“I mean.... they should be harmless.” She follows you.

You hear chattering and laughing ahead of you. 

Just now, Broken said:

“I mean.... they should be harmless.” She follows you.

You hear chattering and laughing ahead of you. 

He follows the sound, his scales his normal muted greyish blue color.

Just now, Flour said:

He follows the sound, his scales his normal muted greyish blue color.

You can feel sunlight on your face, and a dragon crashes into you. They have cold, wet scales.

”Sorry about that. Hey, I’ve never seen you around here. Welcome to the Town of Freedom!”

Just now, Broken said:

You can feel sunlight on your face, and a dragon crashes into you. They have cold, wet scales.

”Sorry about that. Hey, I’ve never seen you around here. Welcome to the Town of Freedom!”

‘’Watch it-‘’ he begins to say and then takes a deep frustrated breath. They didn’t want to make this dragon mad. ‘’Thanks.’’ They say

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

Then she says,

”He likes you.” She whispers quietly, but still loud enough for you to hear.

No body really seemed to be eating much either.

She just sat there, staring at her food.

7 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’Watch it-‘’ he begins to say and then takes a deep frustrated breath. They didn’t want to make this dragon mad. ‘’Thanks.’’ They say

They place something on your head and walked away.

Just now, Pancake said:

She just sat there, staring at her food.

“Can’t eat either?” Bermuda asks you.

16 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’What did... Orchid what’s on my head?’’ He asks

She giggled.

”It’s just flowers.”

”I thought I said to stay!” Ash hissed from in front of you. You hadn’t even heard her approaching.

16 minutes ago, Pancake said:

She shook her head slightly.

“I’m going to sleep.”

Just now, Broken said:

She giggled.

”It’s just flowers.”

”I thought I said to stay!” Ash hissed from in front of you. You hadn’t even heard her approaching.

“I’m going to sleep.”

She nodded slightly again.

4 minutes ago, Broken said:

She giggled.

”It’s just flowers.”

”I thought I said to stay!” Ash hissed from in front of you. You hadn’t even heard her approaching

‘’They seem pretty friendly.. although I can’t say I’m loving these flowers..’’ he said with a grunt. His talon goes up to his head and rests on the flower crown

9 minutes ago, Pancake said:

She nodded slightly again.

He gets up and goes upstairs.

4 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’They seem pretty friendly.. although I can’t say I’m loving these flowers..’’ he said with a grunt. His talon goes up to his head and rests on the flower crown

“I’ll go get the others. You two stay here with Gobi.”

19 minutes ago, Flour said:

He sighs and nods. ‘’Welp. Anyone want my flower crown?’’ They ask

“No. I have one already. And so does Orchid.” Gobi responds.

17 minutes ago, Pancake said:

She tapped her claws on the table as her mind raced.

Before you knew it, t was already time to sleep. Your mom wanted you to go to sleep early for some reason.

4 minutes ago, Broken said:

“No. I have one already. And so does Orchid.” Gobi responds.

‘’Too bad buddy.’’ He said, walking closer to him and putting the flower crown where he though Gobi’s head was.

(what tribe is everyone and what do they look like? I’m just curious bc I forgot-