Stray Fawn Community

Ticking Time- A WoF Sim/Rp

Broken

6 minutes ago, Broken said:

“No. I have one already. And so does Orchid.” Gobi responds.

Before you knew it, t was already time to sleep. Your mom wanted you to go to sleep early for some reason.

She went up to her room and flopped onto her bed, not able to forget what happened to her father.

8 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’Too bad buddy.’’ He said, walking closer to him and putting the flower crown where he though Gobi’s head was.

(what tribe is everyone and what do they look like? I’m just curious bc I forgot-

(Gobi is Sand-Icewing, making his base now, Orchid is a purple silkwing, and Ash is a nightwing-Skywing. The other two dragonets are basically irrelevant now. Lol. Tbh I forgot who they were so let’s just act like they didn’t exist... since they haven’t done anything.)

You had eventually gotten it on, but you realized he was much taller than you thought.

He chuckled and pushed you away playfully.

”Stop it.” He said, still laughing.

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

(Gobi is Sand-Icewing, making his base now, Orchid is a purple silkwing, and Ash is a nightwing-Skywing. The other two dragonets are basically irrelevant now. Lol. Tbh I forgot who they were so let’s just act like they didn’t exist... since they haven’t done anything.)

You had eventually gotten it on, but you realized he was much taller than you thought.

He chuckled and pushed you away playfully.

”Stop it.” He said, still laughing.

He rolled his eyes. ‘’Pushing a blind man are we? That’s quiet rude you know.’’

(thank you! And I will

5 minutes ago, Flour said:

He rolled his eyes. ‘’Pushing a blind man are we? That’s quiet rude you know.’’

(thank you! And I will

“Haha very funny. But it’s not like you’re going to die from a little push.” He said, obviously joking.

“Haha very funny. But it’s not like you’re going to die from a little push.” He said, obviously joking.

‘’Whatever idiot.’’ He says with an exasperated sigh. ‘’I’m going to find somewhere to sleep.’’

4 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’Whatever idiot.’’ He says with an exasperated sigh. ‘’I’m going to find somewhere to sleep.’’

“Okay. I think I saw some empty hut over here.” He says, grabbing your wrist. He once agains lets go. “Sorry. Again.”

3 minutes ago, Broken said:

“Okay. I think I saw some empty hut over here.” He says, grabbing your wrist. He once agains lets go. “Sorry. Again.”

‘’Why does everyone always do that? You know what never mind.’’ He huffs, walking in a straight line towards the direction Gobi had started pullling him in

9 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’Why does everyone always do that? You know what never mind.’’ He huffs, walking in a straight line towards the direction Gobi had started pullling him in

“I said I’m sorry...” He stops and tells you to go inside. You walk right into the door and he laughs. Then opens the door and lets you actually walk in.

“I said I’m sorry...” He stops and tells you to go inside. You walk right into the door and he laughs. Then opens the door and lets you actually walk in.

‘’Stupid door.’’ He muttered, blushing furiously. 

Just now, Broken said:

“He walk into the house afterwards and tells you there’s a hammock on the right.

‘’G’night’’ he says before flopping into the hammock and closing his eyes.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“Is... it okay if I sleep in the other hammock? Or should I go find my own hut?”

(gay)

‘’Uh..’’ he tried to force his scales to stay grey but they turned a light shade of yellow. ‘’Sure knock yourself out I guess.’’

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’Uh..’’ he tried to force his scales to stay grey but they turned a light shade of yellow. ‘’Sure knock yourself out I guess.’’

“Thanks.”

You begin to fall asleep.

Day Gay

You awoke in the hammock. There was a sweet smelling fruit beside you.

”Good morning.” Gobi said, he had obviously just woken up too.

Just now, Broken said:

“Thanks.”

You begin to fall asleep.

Day Gay

You awoke in the hammock. There was a sweet smelling fruit beside you.

”Good morning.” Gobi said, he had obviously just woken up too.

‘’Why are you so cheerful..’’ he grumbled. They rolled onto their side and groaned. ‘’It’s to early for this..’’

1 minute ago, Flour said:

‘’Why are you so cheerful..’’ he grumbled. They rolled onto their side and groaned. ‘’It’s to early for this..’’

“I don’t know... who put these mangoes here?” He asked, confused.

Just now, Broken said:

“I don’t know... who put these mangoes here?” He asked, confused.

‘’Don’t care.’’ He said, rolling over again and facing away from him. ‘’What are we even doing today?’’

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“Why? I mean, Ash said if we go through the jungle more we’ll reach the ocean.”

He shrugs. ‘’You really want to stay here ice prince? Sand lizard?’’ He asks teasingly.