Stray Fawn Community

Ticking Time- A WoF Sim/Rp

Broken

32 minutes ago, Broken said:

She seemed to not have noticed the scream.

“I-I guess we have to find out?”

“Hey!” He said jokingly annoyed (if that’s a thing)

She stepped out of her room to investigate, her talon steps the only sound she was making.

1 minute ago, Flour said:

‘’Whatever..’’ he grumbled, following the noise of his talon steps.

You continue walking in silence, until you feel small drops falling onto you. A large crash booms beside you and you feel yourself being pushed out of the way.

1 minute ago, Spooky Pancake said:

She stepped out of her room to investigate, her talon steps the only sound she was making.

It was still dark out, but everything looked normal. Maybe you had imagined it...

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

It was still dark out, but everything looked normal. Maybe you had imagined it...

She sighed silently.

”I’m losing my mind..” she mumbled to herself, going downstairs to get a drink.

7 minutes ago, Broken said:

You continue walking in silence, until you feel small drops falling onto you. A large crash booms beside you and you feel yourself being pushed out of the way.

He had been smiling softly, his scales seeming to have small dots of white and blues of various shades to mimic rain droplets. He felt like an idiot now that whoever had tackled him, Gobi most likely, had seen that smile which was reserved for his only friend before she had started bullying him. rain was his favorite weather anyways. They cursed slightly as the felt them self being shoved. ‘’What?!’’ He hissed defensively, rolling to his talons

5 minutes ago, Spooky Pancake said:

She sighed silently.

”I’m losing my mind..” she mumbled to herself, going downstairs to get a drink.

As you walked downstairs and into the kitchen, you could hear a light tapping on the floor.

4 minutes ago, Flour said:

He had been smiling softly, his scales seeming to have small dots of white and blues of various shades to mimic rain droplets. He felt like an idiot now that whoever had tackled him, Gobi most likely, had seen that smile which was reserved for his only friend before she had started bullying him. rain was his favorite weather anyways. They cursed slightly as the felt them self being shoved. ‘’What?!’’ He hissed defensively, rolling to his talons

“You almost just died! So I had to move you out of the way. Lightning hit a tree and it was falling. Here, let’s hide in this cave.” The rain had turned from a drizzle into a pounding storm. He grabbed your wrist, but let go and began walking.

5 minutes ago, Broken said:

“You almost just died! So I had to move you out of the way. Lightning hit a tree and it was falling. Here, let’s hide in this cave.” The rain had turned from a drizzle into a pounding storm. He grabbed your wrist, but let go and began walking.

‘’Let go of me dammit!’’ He growled, wrenching his wrist free and shoving his way past the other. Who cares if he got hit by lightning? It wouldn’t matter to his former den mates and it wouldn’t really matter to him.  It would just be one less burden for the group to carry. 

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Let go of me dammit!’’ He growled, wrenching his wrist free and shoving his way past the other. Who cares if he got hit by lightning? It wouldn’t matter to his former den mates and it wouldn’t really matter to him.  It would just be one less burden for the group to carry. 

You didn’t hear him move.

”I’m sorry that I’m worried about you.” He said, a slight tone of anger and hurt in his voice.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

You didn’t hear him move.

”I’m sorry that I’m worried about you.” He said, a slight tone of anger and hurt in his voice.

‘’Should be.’’ He snapped back. ‘’Come on it was your stupid idea to come in the cave so you might as well.’’

‘’Should be.’’ He snapped back. ‘’Come on it was your stupid idea to come in the cave so you might as well.’’

He didn’t say anything and began walking past you, to where you thought the back of the cave was.

Just now, Broken said:

He didn’t say anything and began walking past you, to where you thought the back of the cave was.

‘’You better hope this isn’t someone’s home.’’ He muttered bitterly. It’s not as though he actually cared about the other dragon. he Wouldn’t let himself get hurt again like he had with his so called ‘’childhood friend’’ so ever since Gobi had started to not be such a jerk to him he was determined to push him away. ‘’Weird ice lizard probably has ulterior motives anyways..’’ he mutters under his breath 

6 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’You better hope this isn’t someone’s home.’’ He muttered bitterly. It’s not as though he actually cared about the other dragon. he Wouldn’t let himself get hurt again like he had with his so called ‘’childhood friend’’ so ever since Gobi had started to not be such a jerk to him he was determined to push him away. ‘’Weird ice lizard probably has ulterior motives anyways..’’ he mutters under his breath 

He was whispering quietly to himself, too quiet to hear

27 minutes ago, Flour said:

He crept closer, trying to make out what he was saying.

You couldn't make out the words, it sounded as though he wasn't even speaking. Just mumbling random sounds. And breathing heavily.

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

You couldn't make out the words, it sounded as though he wasn't even speaking. Just mumbling random sounds. And breathing heavily.

‘’You good lizard boy?’’

25 minutes ago, Broken said:

“Oh, um ya. I’m fine.”

There was a large crash, then the sound of tumbling.

”Shit.” He whispered

‘’Sounds not good.’’ He grumbled.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“Ya but... what if there’s limits? Or something happens if I use it too much?”

He pauses. ‘’Okay.’’ He said softly. He knew what it felt like to be afraid of your magic and not use it, it was something he felt a lot. ‘’Let’s just keep walking.’’

Just now, Flour said:

He pauses. ‘’Okay.’’ He said softly. He knew what it felt like to be afraid of your magic and not use it, it was something he felt a lot. ‘’Let’s just keep walking.’’

“I don’t think there’s anymore cave. I mean, there’s a hole in the wall, but I’m too tall to fit.”

Just now, Broken said:

“I don’t think there’s anymore cave. I mean, there’s a hole in the wall, but I’m too tall to fit.”

He scoffed. ‘’Have to do everything myself.’’ He muttered, stepping past him and going over to the hole. He was smaller than the other, maybe he could fit?

He scoffed. ‘’Have to do everything myself.’’ He muttered, stepping past him and going over to the hole. He was smaller than the other, maybe he could fit?

You felt around the wall and found the hole. It seemed large enough for you to fit.