Stray Fawn Community

Ticking Time- A WoF Sim/Rp

Broken

1 minute ago, Water bottle said:

"no..."

“Okay... well. Since you’re friends with them, I need you to ask them and find out for me. And if you don’t... you won’t get to eat for a whole week. Unless one of your friends decides to be nice. But that’s very unlikely. Because they too would get in trouble.”

1 minute ago, Broken said:

She smiled. Just then, you heard the door slam shut.

“That might be mom.”

”I’ll go see.” She said, standing up and walking down the stairs to se who it was.

Just now, Broken said:

“Okay... well. Since you’re friends with them, I need you to ask them and find out for me. And if you don’t... you won’t get to eat for a whole week. Unless one of your friends decides to be nice. But that’s very unlikely. Because they too would get in trouble.

o - o

He ran off, forgetting to put the scrolls back. He tried to gather everyone into the sleeping room.

Just now, Water bottle said:

o - o

He ran off, forgetting to put the scrolls back. He tried to gather everyone into the sleeping room.

They were all sitting on their beds. Sunbeam, Marigold, and Cobalt were talking. And Shimmer was admiring herself.

5 minutes ago, Broken said:

You see your brother standing there, petrified. Blood covering him.

“Oh my MOONS!?

WHAT HAPPENED!?” She rushed down the stairs in a panic, Checking her brother for cuts or scrapes or anything damaging.

2 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

"Guys... Do you have any powers? I need to know or I'll get in trouble and won't eat for a week..."

Sunbeam, Marigold, and Cobalt all stared at the ground. Shimmer continued admiring herself. Then she said,

”Oh ya, I can make these weird ice spikes shoot out of my back.”

Just now, Pancake said:

“Oh my MOONS!?

WHAT HAPPENED!?” She rushed down the stairs in a panic, Checking her brother for cuts or scrapes or anything damaging.

It wasn’t his blood.

”Come on. We have to go into the basement. Quick. I’ll explain everything there.” He takes your wrist and beging going towards the basement.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

Sunbeam, Marigold, and Cobalt all stared at the ground. Shimmer continued admiring herself. Then she said,

”Oh ya, I can make these weird ice spikes shoot out of my back.”

It wasn’t his blood.

”Come on. We have to go into the basement. Quick. I’ll explain everything there.” He takes your wrist and beging going towards the basement.

“Wait Snowshade-“ she pulled away and raced upstairs, Literally CRASHING through the door.

”C’MON WE GOTTA GO!” She shouted to Snowshade.

Just now, Pancake said:

“Wait Snowshade-“ she pulled away and raced upstairs, Literally CRASHING through the door.

”C’MON WE GOTTA GO!” She shouted to Snowshade.

She looked up, confused. She shook her head and followed you quickly towards the basement where your older brother was.

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

She looked up, confused. She shook her head and followed you quickly towards the basement where your older brother was.

She Shut the basement doors behind her and locking them.
she went down the short set of stairs and stood near the others, softly illuminating her glowing scales so Snowshade in particular could see.

”What happened?” She whispered to her brother.

40 minutes ago, Pancake said:

She Shut the basement doors behind her and locking them.
she went down the short set of stairs and stood near the others, softly illuminating her glowing scales so Snowshade in particular could see.

”What happened?” She whispered to her brother.

“Mother was attacked by the Wings of Shadows.”

The Wings of Shadows was a well known gang who would terrorize dragons. But they always wore hoods no no one knew who they were. And when anyone tried to find them, they couldn’t.

40 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

"oooo, show me"

He looked at the puddle and made it rise up, then shower over everyone.