Stray Fawn Community

Ticking Time- A WoF Sim/Rp

Broken

12 hours ago, Broken said:

You all finished your food.

Once you were done with everything, you looked at the poster.

”Looks nice.” Snowshade said.

“I tried taking my bandages off. But it still hurts...”

“then don’t take them off!” he snapped in a whisper. “come on let’s go find my friends.” and get you out of here

16 hours ago, Bread-dog said:

She thought for a momemt.

"Saguaro."

“Astralsight.” She looked at the white dragonet. “Aurora”

You realized that the bigger dragons had put two more dragonets down. And that one of the eggs had already hatched, and the other was beginning to. Before you could do anything, you got picked up and placed in a room.

”Go to sleep.” The large black dragon said before closing the door.

16 hours ago, Pancake said:

She let go of her mother and backed up.

“I’m sorry. I should’ve told you... I said he had died but he didn’t... he left us...”

8 hours ago, Water bottle said:

"wow! Anything else?"

Sunbeam looked at you.

”I-I have poison in my claws and teeth...”

6 hours ago, Flour said:

“then don’t take them off!” he snapped in a whisper. “come on let’s go find my friends.” and get you out of here

“Okay.” She grabbed your wrist and led you back out. As soon as you were, you felt Ash’s talon get pulled away from you. And someone was growling.

”Get away from him!” It was Orchid.

6 minutes ago, Broken said:

You realized that the bigger dragons had put two more dragonets down. And that one of the eggs had already hatched, and the other was beginning to. Before you could do anything, you got picked up and placed in a room.

“I’m sorry. I should’ve told you... I said he had died but he didn’t... he left us...”

Sunbeam looked at you.

”I-I have poison in my claws and teeth...”

“Okay.” She grabbed your wrist and led you back out. As soon as you were, you felt Ash’s talon get pulled away from you. And someone was growling.

She just sat down, shocked.

22 minutes ago, Broken said:

She stared at the door for awhile.

She eventually got bored, and decided to explore the room.

52 minutes ago, Broken said:

"And... Bermuda knew this as well. I Didn't know he had joined the Wings of Shadows but... it makes sense."

Her lights faded to darkness.

A few tears dropped own her face.

7 minutes ago, Bread-dog said:

She decided to sleep.

Day 2

Six years later..

You grew up in a large cave system with your fellow dragonets.

There was Aurora and Astralsight, who were sisters. They looked like opposites, but they were basically the same dragon. They spent every day together. They didn’t talk much and would spend most of their time in their room or the library.

Next was Dawn, the Skywing. She was the one who would get angry really quickly if you got on her nerves. But she was a good friend, even if you have to be careful what you say around her.

Then Seahorse and Hyacinth. They were your best friends. Seahorse was very bubbly, but not as much as Hyacinth was. 

And finally, Pieris. The Silkwing. He was currently in his cocoon, and you were all waiting. He was the most nervous. He would get scared whenever someone scared him. Whenever he heard a weird sound he would freak out and hide. 

You heard the cocoon rip, and he stepped out.

2 minutes ago, Pancake said:

Her lights faded to darkness.

A few tears dropped own her face.

She wiped your tears with her blue talons, her lights becoming brighter.

”Hey, what’s wrong?”

1 hour ago, Broken said:
7 hours ago, Flour said:

“butterfly stop it! she’s not a threat. and we’re going to find the others and take her with us.” he said in a determined voice that left no room for arguments.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

Day 2

Six years later..

You grew up in a large cave system with your fellow dragonets.

There was Aurora and Astralsight, who were sisters. They looked like opposites, but they were basically the same dragon. They spent every day together. They didn’t talk much and would spend most of their time in their room or the library.

Next was Dawn, the Skywing. She was the one who would get angry really quickly if you got on her nerves. But she was a good friend, even if you have to be careful what you say around her.

Then Seahorse and Hyacinth. They were your best friends. Seahorse was very bubbly, but not as much as Hyacinth was. 

And finally, Pieris. The Silkwing. He was currently in his cocoon, and you were all waiting. He was the most nervous. He would get scared whenever someone scared him. Whenever he heard a weird sound he would freak out and hide. 

You heard the cocoon rip, and he stepped out.

She wiped your tears with her blue talons, her lights becoming brighter.

”Hey, what’s wrong?”

She shook her head, remembering Snowshade was there and she refused to cry in front of the coolest dragon in her school.

”N-Nothing..” she said.

Just now, Flour said:

“butterfly stop it! she’s not a threat. and we’re going to find the others and take her with us.” he said in a determined voice that left no room for arguments.

“But- fine.” She called out for everyone, and eventually you heard them all come.

You heard Firefly ask Ash, “Why do you have those bandages?”

Ash stayed silent for a moment. Then said, “My mother has a firescale dragon. And whenever I misbehave she makes her burn me... the flamescale doesn’t want to but she knows my mother will kill her if she doesn’t...”

1 minute ago, Pancake said:

She shook her head, remembering Snowshade was there and she refused to cry in front of the coolest dragon in her school.

”N-Nothing..” she said.

“Okay. Well, if you ever need to talk about it then you come tell me. Okay?”

“But- fine.” She called out for everyone, and eventually you heard them all come.

You heard Firefly ask Ash, “Why do you have those bandages?”

Ash stayed silent for a moment. Then said, “My mother has a firescale dragon. And whenever I misbehave she makes her burn me... the flamescale doesn’t want to but she knows my mother will kill her if she doesn’t...”

“and that’s why we’re taking her with us.” he said with a snarl. “come on we need to get moving.” he said, starting to walk but probably bumping into one of the other dragons

“Okay. Well, if you ever need to talk about it then you come tell me. Okay?”

She nodded, sniffling.
after a few moments she asked.

”How long are we going to stay here?” 

4 minutes ago, Flour said:

“and that’s why we’re taking her with us.” he said with a snarl. “come on we need to get moving.” he said, starting to walk but probably bumping into one of the other dragons

“Where will we go?” Gobi asked.

3 minutes ago, Pancake said:

She nodded, sniffling.
after a few moments she asked.

”How long are we going to stay here?” 

“I think it’s safe to leave the basement. But no leaving the house for a while. So you don’t have to go to school for a couple days. And I have enough food for the three of us. So we should be good.”

Just now, Broken said:

“Where will we go?” Gobi asked.

“I think it’s safe to leave the basement. But no leaving the house for a while. So you don’t have to go to school for a couple days. And I have enough food for the three of us. So we should be good.”

“I have my friend Snowshade here as well..” she said.