Stray Fawn Community

Ticking Time- A WoF Sim/Rp

Broken

Just now, Broken said:
6 minutes ago, Flour said:

“Where will we go?” Gobi asked.

“you’re seriously telling me you teleported is out of that cave without planning where you wanted to go first.” he said in a dead pan manner after picking himself back up and without apologizing to whoever he tripped over. “that’s just like all of you.” he muttered and sighed heavily. “pick a direction and walk.” 

10 minutes ago, Flour said:

“you’re seriously telling me you teleported is out of that cave without planning where you wanted to go first.” he said in a dead pan manner after picking himself back up and without apologizing to whoever he tripped over. “that’s just like all of you.” he muttered and sighed heavily. “pick a direction and walk.” 

You all continued walking in the opposite direction of where Ash’s mother came from. They all stopped in front of you and you crashed into Orchid. You heard her scream, and Gobi pushed you aside. You heard his wings flap and he landed back beside you.

”Are you trying to kill me?” Orchid hissed.

27 minutes ago, Broken said:

Day 2

Six years later..

You grew up in a large cave system with your fellow dragonets.

There was Aurora and Astralsight, who were sisters. They looked like opposites, but they were basically the same dragon. They spent every day together. They didn’t talk much and would spend most of their time in their room or the library.

Next was Dawn, the Skywing. She was the one who would get angry really quickly if you got on her nerves. But she was a good friend, even if you have to be careful what you say around her.

Then Seahorse and Hyacinth. They were your best friends. Seahorse was very bubbly, but not as much as Hyacinth was. 

And finally, Pieris. The Silkwing. He was currently in his cocoon, and you were all waiting. He was the most nervous. He would get scared whenever someone scared him. Whenever he heard a weird sound he would freak out and hide. 

You heard the cocoon rip, and he stepped out.

"Welcome back to reality, Pieris."

Saguaro was always the weird one.

1 minute ago, Bread-dog said:

"Welcome back to reality, Pieris."

Saguaro was always the weird one.

“H-hey.” He said. 

You noticed Aurora and Astral were whispering to each other.

1 minute ago, Water bottle said:

"Nice! I don't think theres a way to show that... Anything else?"

Marigold looked down.

”I-I have fire venom... I tried it on a bush in the corner and it lit into flame. I had to get Cobalt to help me.”

3 minutes ago, Broken said:

You all continued walking in the opposite direction of where Ash’s mother came from. They all stopped in front of you and you crashed into Orchid. You heard her scream, and Gobi pushed you aside. You heard his wings flap and he landed back beside you.

”Are you trying to kill me?” Orchid hissed.

“huh?!” he snapped. his gaze was aimed towards where he heard Orchid’s voice coming from

Just now, Flour said:

“huh?!” he snapped. his gaze was aimed towards where he heard Orchid’s voice coming from

“You almost killed me! And Gobi had to save me. We stopped because there was a cliff. Now, we’ve probably been seen! We were trying to see what was down there. Since there was a town.”

Just now, Water bottle said:

"Whoa! Anything else?"

They all shook their heads.

Just now, Broken said:

“H-hey.” He said. 

You noticed Aurora and Astral were whispering to each other.

"So, I've been thinking.

When life gives you lemons, Dont make lemonade! Make life take the lemons BACK! GET MAD! I DONT WANT YOUR (censored) LEMONS, WHAT THE (censored) AM I SUPPOSE TO DO WITH THESE!? DEMAND TO SEE LIFE'S MANAGER! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!? IM THE DRAGON WHO'S GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! WITH THE LEMONS!"

Just now, Broken said:

“You almost killed me! And Gobi had to save me. We stopped because there was a cliff. Now, we’ve probably been seen! We were trying to see what was down there. Since there was a town

he hissed. “Shut up!” he growled quietly. his expression was furious. how could they blame me?! how could she blame me.. Why am I blaming me? i did almost kill her..

"Lets go tell the guardians!"

“Okay.” 

You all walked back to where the icewing guardian was, in the library. You told him everything and he smiled.

”I’m sorry that I have to do this.” He whispered something, and you blacked out.

You awoke in a room. There was nothing but a bed and a door.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“Okay.” 

You all walked back to where the icewing guardian was, in the library. You told him everything and he smiled.

”I’m sorry that I have to do this.” He whispered something, and you blacked out.

You awoke in a room. There was nothing but a bed and a door.

"Wha-"

Just now, Flour said:

he hissed. “Shut up!” he growled quietly. his expression was furious. how could they blame me?! how could she blame me.. Why am I blaming me? i did almost kill her..

“Fine.”

”We’re looking at the Rainwing and Leafwing village.” Ash said.

Just now, Broken said:

“Fine.”

”We’re looking at the Rainwing and Leafwing village.” Ash said.

he was silent. a small frown was displayed across his snout but it seemed a lot sadder than his usual annoyed frown

3 minutes ago, Bread-dog said:

"So, I've been thinking.

When life gives you lemons, Dont make lemonade! Make life take the lemons BACK! GET MAD! I DONT WANT YOUR (censored) LEMONS, WHAT THE (censored) AM I SUPPOSE TO DO WITH THESE!? DEMAND TO SEE LIFE'S MANAGER! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!? IM THE DRAGON WHO'S GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! WITH THE LEMONS!"

“Um...” they all stepped back from you. And Pieris covered his ears and hid his face in his new wings.

"Wha-"

There were no windows. Where the windows would be was only metal plates.

Just now, Broken said:

“Um...” they all stepped back from you. And Pieris covered his ears and hid his face in his new wings.

"IM GONNA HAVE MY ENGINEERS INVENT A COMBUSTABLE LEMON THAT BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!"