Stray Fawn Community

Ticking Time- A WoF Sim/Rp

Broken

10 minutes ago, Bread-dog said:

"IM GONNA HAVE MY ENGINEERS INVENT A COMBUSTABLE LEMON THAT BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!"

Pieris began crying.

9 minutes ago, Pancake said:

She Looked around.

The house looked normal. But there was an odd smell outside the house...

9 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

He went to the door and knocked on it.

It opened on it’s own, revealing a long hallway. There were other doors with names on them.

9 minutes ago, Flour said:

“fine!” he snapped. “go back to watching your stupid rain wings or i’ll spit venom at you.”

“Okay... sorry...”

”I think they might be friendly enough to go down...” Ash muttered

”Unless they’re all like Crestfallen.” Orchid whispered, loud enough for you to hear.

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

Pieris began crying.

The house looked normal. But there was an odd smell outside the house...

It opened on it’s own, revealing a long hallway. There were other doors with names on them.

She went to a window to peek out.

1 minute ago, Bread-dog said:

:/.

Aurora and Astral had left into the library.

Just now, Water bottle said:

His eyes widened and he walked down the hall.

There were two large doors at the end of the hall. You opened them, revealing a large room with your friends, and some unfamiliar dragons, all standing around.

Just now, Broken said:

“Okay... sorry...”

”I think they might be friendly enough to go down...” Ash muttered

”Unless they’re all like Crestfallen.” Orchid whispered, loud enough for you to hear.

“what a great friend you are!” he said in an uncharacteristically cheerful voice. he couldn’t let anyone see how much that had hurt him.

Just now, Flour said:

“what a great friend you are!” he said in an uncharacteristically cheerful voice. he couldn’t let anyone see how much that had hurt him.

“Sorry...” she muttered.

Ash grabbed your wrist and led you down the cliff.

Just now, Bread-dog said:

She decided to look for someone else to annoy.

Seahorse and Hyacinth were talking. While the nightwing guardian, Stareyes, was sitting down on her own.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Broken said:

You saw it.

(White text.)

Your father’s dead body laying at the door. His head cut off and guts gushing out of his side.

She gasped and clapped a talon over her mouth to stop herself from screaming.

oh..my.. moons..

Tears welled in her eyes, she didn’t care Snowshade was here.

She didn’t care her dad was a traitor.

She cried.

5 hours ago, Broken said:

“Sorry...” she muttered.

Ash grabbed your wrist and led you down the cliff

He huffed, hating to be led around like a child. He needed to prove himself, show everyone that being blind didn’t make him weak, so that they would stop pestering him and force him to eventually agree and then get overwhelmed again and... He wrenched his wrist out of her talons and sniffed at the ground and tried to walk carefully down the cliff

On 9/15/2020 at 4:56 PM, Water bottle said:

"I don't know! I don't know!" He cried, tearing up.

One of the dragons opened their mouth, but was silenced my a dragon speaking.

”Silence everyone.” You looked and saw the Icewing Guardian. “Now, I’m sure you’re all wondering where we are. And I, unfortunately, can’t tell you. But, I can tell you why you are here.” He paused and looked at the crowd. “There is a prophecy of a dragonet that will save the tribes from doom. But, we do not know who that dragon is. So to find out, we’ll play a little game. You must kill the other dragons here. And if you get away with it, I’ll let you go free and everyone else will die. Now, if you get caught, only you will die. Understand?”

On 9/15/2020 at 4:58 PM, Pancake said:

She gasped and clapped a talon over her mouth to stop herself from screaming.

oh..my.. moons..

Tears welled in her eyes, she didn’t care Snowshade was here.

She didn’t care her dad was a traitor.

She cried.

Your mother stepped over and saw it as well.

”I-“ she stopped and began crying as well.

On 9/15/2020 at 5:00 PM, Flour said:

He huffed, hating to be led around like a child. He needed to prove himself, show everyone that being blind didn’t make him weak, so that they would stop pestering him and force him to eventually agree and then get overwhelmed again and... He wrenched his wrist out of her talons and sniffed at the ground and tried to walk carefully down the cliff

You felt as though you could see, but not with your eyes. You had almost enhanced senses. You could see without seeing. How come this hadn’t happened before? 

Suddenly, you heard a screeching from beside you, but it was cut off by a hard thud. You realized that the screaming had sounded like Orchid.

12 minutes ago, Broken said:

One of the dragons opened their mouth, but was silenced my a dragon speaking.

”Silence everyone.” You looked and saw the Icewing Guardian. “Now, I’m sure you’re all wondering where we are. And I, unfortunately, can’t tell you. But, I can tell you why you are here.” He paused and looked at the crowd. “There is a prophecy of a dragonet that will save the tribes from doom. But, we do not know who that dragon is. So to find out, we’ll play a little game. You must kill the other dragons here. And if you get away with it, I’ll let you go free and everyone else will die. Now, if you get caught, only you will die. Understand?”

his jaw dropped. "I don't th- think I do-"