Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

Ticking Time- A WoF Sim/Rp


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Flour said:

“sure.” he agrees with false enthusiasm 

“Okay.” He grabs your wrist, then pulls away. “Sorry...” he muttered.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

"yea..." He went to where he heard the screaming

The dragon followed you. 

You went to the door you believed the screaming came from and read the name.

’Sunbeam’

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Broken said:

“Okay.” He grabs your wrist, then pulls away. “Sorry...” he muttered.

he growls but let’s Gobi drag him along. “about what?” he snapped 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Water bottle said:

He peeked in

Sunbeam was against the wall, staring at the dead body of Marigold.

48 minutes ago, Flour said:

he growls but let’s Gobi drag him along. “about what?” he snapped 

“For grabbing your wrist...”

(I meant he pulled away by he let go. So I’ll just act like he was following him as beast as he could.”

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Broken said:

“Ya...”

“Wh-what if someone d-died?”

“Hey, we’re heading towards the village. You coming with? Or are you just going to mope around like a depressed slug?” Gobi asked, nudging you.

She Just sat in awkward silence.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Broken said:

“For grabbing your wrist...”

(I meant he pulled away by he let go. So I’ll just act like he was following him as beast as he could.”

he shrugs and smirks. “the mighty Gobi apologizing? that’s new.”

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Water bottle said:

"oh my-" He started to say. (GIVE ME THE GOREY DETAILS)

(White text)

Her blood painted the floor. Her eyes had been gouged out. Her neck seemed to be sliced and was covered in blood. Her tailtip was cut off, and was still bleeding.

1 hour ago, Pancake said:

She Just sat in awkward silence.

You waited in silence till dinner was finished. 

Your mother placed cooked squid on the table.

59 minutes ago, Flour said:

he shrugs and smirks. “the mighty Gobi apologizing? that’s new.”

“Would you rather I treat you like dirt? I wouldn’t want to do that, and I don’t think you would want me to either.”

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Broken said:

Would you rather I treat you like dirt? I wouldn’t want to do that, and I don’t think you would want me to either.”

“no but it certainly seems like spending time with you has changed Orchid.” they grunted 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Flour said:

“no but it certainly seems like spending time with you has changed Orchid.” they grunted 

“Really? I mean... I know that she’s been acting different but I didn’t think it was my fault... I mean, she’s obviously in love with me. I don’t know how I should tell her that I don’t feel the same...”

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Broken said:

“Really? I mean... I know that she’s been acting different but I didn’t think it was my fault... I mean, she’s obviously in love with me. I don’t know how I should tell her that I don’t feel the same...”

they snorted. “your ego never seems to cease.” he grumbled. he himself had no romantic feelings towards Orchid, he always just clung to her because she was their only close friend. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Flour said:

they snorted. “your ego never seems to cease.” he grumbled. he himself had no romantic feelings towards Orchid, he always just clung to her because she was their only close friend. 

“She told me why she acts like this... she said it’s because you want to be blind. Which, in my opinion, is pretty rude. She should respect your choice that you don’t want to see.” You felt as though he was looking at you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Broken said:

“She told me why she acts like this... she said it’s because you want to be blind. Which, in my opinion, is pretty rude. She should respect your choice that you don’t want to see.” You felt as though he was looking at you.

he looked up. “that’s the most stupid reasoning i’ve ever heard.” he muttered 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Flour said:

he looked up. “that’s the most stupid reasoning i’ve ever heard.” he muttered 

“That’s another reason why I’m not in love with her.” He grumbled.

”Gobi! What are you doing with him?” Orchid asked, sneering.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Broken said:

“That’s another reason why I’m not in love with her.” He grumbled.

”Gobi! What are you doing with him?” Orchid asked, sneering.

He grinned. ‘’Hey butterfly!’’ He sneered. ‘’Gobi and were just talking about things. You can have him back for a moment if he agrees to it.’’

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Flour said:

He grinned. ‘’Hey butterfly!’’ He sneered. ‘’Gobi and were just talking about things. You can have him back for a moment if he agrees to it.’’

She seemed to ignore you and she began pulling him away.

”Sorry.” Gobi whispers to you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Broken said:

She seemed to ignore you and she began pulling him away.

”Sorry.” Gobi whispers to you.

‘’Don’t worry about it.’’ He said in a semi genuine way. He didn’t mind being alone for now, it meant being able to breathe and not have to put up a unaffected expression. His thoughts were pounding in the inside of his brain and his head kinda hurt, probably from using his magic to see for so long.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Flour said:

‘’Don’t worry about it.’’ He said in a semi genuine way. He didn’t mind being alone for now, it meant being able to breathe and not have to put up a unaffected expression. His thoughts were pounding in the inside of his brain and his head kinda hurt, probably from using his magic to see for so long.

You continued walking, trying not to bump into trees. There was one thought that kept appearing in your mind. Why had Gobi seemed to change? Why was he acting like he cared about you?

You were stopped by someone’s tail.

”We’re here.” Ash whispered.

Just now, Flour said:

Does animus powers make them evil like it does in the books?

(Ya, but slower. Mainly for story purposes. But, obviously, the bigger the spell, the more evil it makes you. I’ll add little details that show you’re becoming evil once your powers are used more)

  • Paw up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Broken said:

You continued walking, trying not to bump into trees. There was one thought that kept appearing in your mind. Why had Gobi seemed to change? Why was he acting like he cared about you?

You were stopped by someone’s tail.

”We’re here.” Ash whispered

Crestfallen shrugged. He couldn’t start caring about what Gobi thought of him. The only one who’s opinion mattered was Butterfly and well.. maybe not even her anymore.

’’thanks I guess.’’ They whispered

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Flour said:

Crestfallen shrugged. He couldn’t start caring about what Gobi thought of him. The only one who’s opinion mattered was Butterfly and well.. maybe not even her anymore.

’’thanks I guess.’’ They whispered

“Me and Gobi will go. The rest of you stay here.”

You heard them walk off and someone sits next to you.

”What were you talking about?” Orchid asked.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Broken said:

“Me and Gobi will go. The rest of you stay here.”

You heard them walk off and someone sits next to you.

”What were you talking about?” Orchid asked.

‘’Our weird little group here.’’ They say vaguely. He didn’t want to lie but he didn’t want to rat out Gobi.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Flour said:

‘’Our weird little group here.’’ They say vaguely. He didn’t want to lie but he didn’t want to rat out Gobi.

“I know he doesn’t love me. He never will. And the worst part is, I know who he’s actually in love with.”

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...