Stray Fawn Community

Ticking Time- A WoF Sim/Rp

Broken

Just now, Flour said:

He just remained where he was and attempted to sleep

Sleep came easily and you fell into a deep slumber.

Turn 2

Six years later...

You were waiting for Orchid to come out of her cocoon. She was your best friend, who always helped you get around the ravine. But with her in the cocoon she couldn’t.

You heard ripping and sighs of relief at the same time of happy laughs.

Just now, Broken said:

Sleep came easily and you fell into a deep slumber.

Turn 2

Six years later...

You were waiting for Orchid to come out of her cocoon. She was your best friend, who always helped you get around the ravine. But with her in the cocoon she couldn’t.

You heard ripping and sighs of relief at the same time of happy laughs.

‘’Good.. I’m tired of walking into the walls..‘’ they would mutter, secretly happy that she was back though

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Good.. I’m tired of walking into the walls..‘’ they would mutter, secretly happy that she was back though

You felt someone wrap a hug around you.

”You’re happy I’m back, aren’t you?” She asked. In her usual peppy voice.

Just now, Broken said:

You felt someone wrap a hug around you.

”You’re happy I’m back, aren’t you?” She asked. In her usual peppy voice.

They roll their unseeing eyes. ‘’You can tell yourself that’’

1 minute ago, Flour said:

They roll their unseeing eyes. ‘’You can tell yourself that’’

You hear her giggle. 

”Oh! I forgot! Before I went into the cocoon, Gobi said something weird was happening to them. He said he could make objects do his bidding. And... even make stuff. Like magic. He said he wanted to talk to you about something.”

Just now, Broken said:

You hear her giggle. 

”Oh! I forgot! Before I went into the cocoon, Gobi said something weird was happening to them. He said he could make objects do his bidding. And... even make stuff. Like magic. He said he wanted to talk to you about something.”

‘’Oh great.’’ He grumbled. ‘’Another ‘talent’ of his he can brag about.’’ 

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Oh great.’’ He grumbled. ‘’Another ‘talent’ of his he can brag about.’’ 

“Come on!” She grabbed you wrist and pulled you towards where, supposedly, Gobi was. She pushed you forward.

”Hello Crest.” He said in his usual snooty voice. Crest was the name Orchid used for you. And only Orchid.

Just now, Broken said:

“Come on!” She grabbed you wrist and pulled you towards where, supposedly, Gobi was. She pushed you forward.

”Hello Crest.” He said in his usual snooty voice. Crest was the name Orchid used for you. And only Orchid.

He growled. ‘’Call me that again and I’ll release an unholy amount of venom on you.’’

Just now, Broken said:

“Sorry.” He said. “Anyways, I think I can help you. I might be able to make you see.” 

He blinked at him with no emotion. ‘’Haha’’ he said humorlessly. ‘’Very funny Gobi.’’ Their voice laced with sarcasm

Just now, Broken said:

“Fine. I’ll prove it to you! I’ll make you get your vision back!”

‘’You can’t make something return if it was never here idiot.’’ He snarled. ‘’And don’t, knowing you you’ll just screw it up and make me start bleeding from my eyes.’’

Just now, Flour said:

‘’You can’t make something return if it was never here idiot.’’ He snarled. ‘’And don’t, knowing you you’ll just screw it up and make me start bleeding from my eyes.’’

“Please, let me try! I’ll make a rock hit your head!”

He muttered something, then you felt a small pebble hit your face.

Just now, Broken said:

“Please, let me try! I’ll make a rock hit your head!”

He muttered something, then you felt a small pebble hit your face.

‘‘Hey, butterfly go make him stop or something..’’ they said. In their voice was a small hint of hurt that wasn’t easily detected 

Just now, Flour said:

‘‘Hey, butterfly go make him stop or something..’’ they said. In their voice was a small hint of hurt that wasn’t easily detected 

“Crest, he didn’t do anything. He said some words and the rock lifted up and hit you. Please, just let him make you see! Maybe if it’s just for a couple seconds.”

Just now, Broken said:

“Crest, he didn’t do anything. He said some words and the rock lifted up and hit you. Please, just let him make you see! Maybe if it’s just for a couple seconds.”

‘’How many time do I have to repeat myself butterfly!’’ He said, using their nick name for her. ‘’N.O.’’

Just now, Broken said:

“I just want you to see. He’ll make you see for only a few seconds. And if it works and you want to see more, he can make it so you have vision.”

His shoulders and wings slumped and his greyish blue scales revealed some starbursts of red. ‘’Fine!’’ He snapped. ‘’But if this hurts, makes me bleed, or does work I will kill you.’’ He addressed Gobi with a growl

Just now, Flour said:

His shoulders and wings slumped and his greyish blue scales revealed some starbursts of red. ‘’Fine!’’ He snapped. ‘’But if this hurts, makes me bleed, or does work I will kill you.’’ He addressed Gobi with a growl

Gobi whispers something and you opened your eyes. You see, for a second, Orchid. Her purple scales shining. Then, five seconds after, the world goes back to darkness.

”Did it work?” Orchid asks.