Stray Fawn Community

Ticking Time- A WoF Sim/Rp

Broken

Just now, Broken said:

Gobi whispers something and you opened your eyes. You see, for a second, Orchid. Her purple scales shining. Then, five seconds after, the world goes back to darkness.

”Did it work?” Orchid asks.

‘’You’re.. really colorful’’ He said in shock. 

1 minute ago, Broken said:

She laughs. 

“It worked! Do you want to let Gobi make you see forever?”

He paused. ‘’No.. I don’t trust his fancy little ‘talent’’’ he finished with a snort. He turned around and walked off.

1 minute ago, Flour said:

He paused. ‘’No.. I don’t trust his fancy little ‘talent’’’ he finished with a snort. He turned around and walked off.

You hear her run after you.

”Okay... What should we do then?”

Just now, Broken said:

You hear her run after you.

”Okay... What should we do then?”

‘’What is there to even do here..’’ he muttered. He felt overwhelmed and it showed in the way he walked and kept looking from side to side.

Just now, Flour said:

‘’What is there to even do here..’’ he muttered. He felt overwhelmed and it showed in the way he walked and kept looking from side to side.

“Well... I was talking to the other dragonets... and we all agreed, well accept for Baobab, but you know her. We all agreed that we should try and escape.”

Just now, Broken said:

“Well... I was talking to the other dragonets... and we all agreed, well accept for Baobab, but you know her. We all agreed that we should try and escape.”

He snorted. ‘’Nice joke. How did the adults react when someone let it slip that you had a little escape planned?’’

8 minutes ago, Flour said:

He snorted. ‘’Nice joke. How did the adults react when someone let it slip that you had a little escape planned?’’

“Nobody let it slip. We made sure that Bab wouldn’t tell. She said she’d go with us. But only if everyone else went.”

That was like Boabab. She would listen to the rules, but she never wanted to be left alone. She was probably hanging out with one of the other dragonets right now.

“Nobody let it slip. We made sure that Bab wouldn’t tell. She said she’d go with us. But only if everyone else went.”

That was like Boabab. She would listen to the rules, but she never wanted to be left alone. She was probably hanging out with one of the other dragonets right now.

He sighed. ‘’So. You’re telling me you’re planning on bringing 6 dragonets who have no idea what the outside world is like?’’ He scoffed. ‘’Sounds like you fly.’’

He sighed. ‘’So. You’re telling me you’re planning on bringing 6 dragonets who have no idea what the outside world is like?’’ He scoffed. ‘’Sounds like you fly.’’

“Well, we could use Gobi’s amazing power to help us!” Her voice sounded dreamy.

Just now, Broken said:

“Well, we could use Gobi’s amazing power to help us!” Her voice sounded dreamy.

‘’We don’t know the draw backs of gobi’s new toy.’’ He said snappily, as to draw the daydreaming dragonet out of her clouded thoughts. ‘’What if it’s effecting him negatively?’’ Moons it almost sounded like I cared?! Ha yeah right.

5 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’We don’t know the draw backs of gobi’s new toy.’’ He said snappily, as to draw the daydreaming dragonet out of her clouded thoughts. ‘’What if it’s effecting him negatively?’’ Moons it almost sounded like I cared?! Ha yeah right.

“Well... what if any of us have any other powers? Have you even tried shooting venom before? I’ve never seen you do it... what if we have a power like Gobi’s!”

Just now, Broken said:

“Well... what if any of us have any other powers? Have you even tried shooting venom before? I’ve never seen you do it... what if we have a power like Gobi’s!”

He rolled his eyes. ‘’I’m going to sleep.’’ He said, walking away again and ignoring her question 

He rolled his eyes. ‘’I’m going to sleep.’’ He said, walking away again and ignoring her question 

“O-okay. Good night.” You hear her walk back towards Gobi. You curl up and try to fall asleep.

(End day?)

Just now, Broken said:

Day 3

I week later...

It had been one week since you had found out about Gobi’s power. Orchid had been spending more time with him and was barely ever with you now.

Oh.. he hated it. He also hated how he kept bumping into walls now that she practically ignored him. 

‘’What.’’ He asked coldly

You recognized Firelfy’s timid voice. She was a Hivewing. She didn’t talk to the other dragonets too much, she was always reading a scroll. Or so you hear. “I-I’m sorry. I didn’t m-mean to bother you. But Orchid said sh-she wanted to speak to you.”

Just now, Broken said:

You recognized Firelfy’s timid voice. She was a Hivewing. She didn’t talk to the other dragonets too much, she was always reading a scroll. Or so you hear. “I-I’m sorry. I didn’t m-mean to bother you. But Orchid said sh-she wanted to speak to you.”

He scoffed. ‘’Whatever.’’ He said, getting up.

He scoffed. ‘’Whatever.’’ He said, getting up.

She tries her best to lead you towards her.

”Hey Crestfallen.” She says, her voice sounded distracted. She was obviously looking at Gobi.

She tries her best to lead you towards her.

”Hey Crestfallen.” She says, her voice sounded distracted. She was obviously looking at Gobi.

‘’Ugh.’’ He exclaimed. ‘’Don’t even bother talking to me if you’re just going to gawk at your boyfriend.’’ He said, his scales carrying a more green tint to them. 

‘’Ugh.’’ He exclaimed. ‘’Don’t even bother talking to me if you’re just going to gawk at your boyfriend.’’ He said, his scales carrying a more green tint to them. 

“B-boyfriend? He’s not my boyfriend. He’s not even in love with me. He’s in love with someone else. Anyways, we’re leaving today. Are you coming with?”

Just now, Broken said:

“B-boyfriend? He’s not my boyfriend. He’s not even in love with me. He’s in love with someone else. Anyways, we’re leaving today. Are you coming with?”

‘’Obviously, you idiots aren’t capable of surviving on your own.’’ He could imagine her blushing and got angrier