Stray Fawn Community

Ticking Time- A WoF Sim/Rp

Broken

7 minutes ago, Flour said:

he huffed. “i’m getting something to eat.” he said and stalked off. they were kinda freaking out 

“Okay...” as you walked away, you heard them talking to each other.

6 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

“Don’t forget about Snow!” She said quietly.

She tilted her head. “Who?” She paused for a moment, “Oh! Snowshade! I forgot about her! She never talks and is always writing. But whenever I go near her, she stops writing and hides the scroll under her talons.”

6 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

He tried to flip himself over but was stuck. He rocked around like a turtle on it's back.

They giggled, and an large brown dragon picked you up and carried you into a separate  cave.

Just now, Broken said:

“Okay...” as you walked away, you heard them talking to each other.

She tilted her head. “Who?” She paused for a moment, “Oh! Snowshade! I forgot about her! She never talks and is always writing. But whenever I go near her, she stops writing and hides the scroll under her talons.”

They giggled, and an large brown dragon picked you up and carried you into a separate  cave.

“Is that... Bad?” She asked quietly.

Just now, Vanilla said:

“Is that... Bad?” She asked quietly.

“Maybe she’s just shy about her writing? I want to help her to not be shy if that’s the case! But... I am kind of tired.”

She had been sleeping a lot more and waking up late. But you had brushed it off before but now...

Just now, Broken said:

“Maybe she’s just shy about her writing? I want to help her to not be shy if that’s the case! But... I am kind of tired.”

She had been sleeping a lot more and waking up late. But you had brushed it off before but now...

She shrugged and then asked.

”Just wondering, Why are you sleeping so much lately? I don’t mean to be rude I’m just curious.”

4 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

:<

s l e p

Day 2

Six years later...

You had found it the names of your new ‘friends’. The Sandwing Nightwing hybrid was Sunbeam, who was always talking and was best friends with  Marigold, the sand-rainwing hybrid. Marigold had a similar personality, except she wasn’t as talkative. She always let Sunbeam talk first, and only talk when she had something important to say. 

Then there was Shimmer. She was the ice-rainwing hybrid. She always acted as though she were the most important dragon. And finally, Cobalt. The seawing. He was really laid-back and just liked to relax. Talk to the other dragonets whenever there was something interesting going on.

You had just awoken in your bed, to a familiar, and annoying, dragon knocking at your door.

”Wake up!” Shimmer yelled through the door.

3 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

She shrugged and then asked.

”Just wondering, Why are you sleeping so much lately? I don’t mean to be rude I’m just curious.”

“Oh... it’s nothing. I just like to sleep.”

5 minutes ago, Broken said:

Day 2

Six years later...

You had found it the names of your new ‘friends’. The Sandwing Nightwing hybrid was Sunbeam, who was always talking and was best friends with  Marigold, the sand-rainwing hybrid. Marigold had a similar personality, except she wasn’t as talkative. She always let Sunbeam talk first, and only talk when she had something important to say. 

Then there was Shimmer. She was the ice-rainwing hybrid. She always acted as though she were the most important dragon. And finally, Cobalt. The seawing. He was really laid-back and just liked to relax. Talk to the other dragonets whenever there was something interesting going on.

You had just awoken in your bed, to a familiar, and annoying, dragon knocking at your door.

“Oh... it’s nothing. I just like to sleep.”

“Hmm..” she nodded

why do I get the feeling that’s not true..

9 minutes ago, Broken said:

"Why?" He shouted lazily.

6 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

“Hmm..” she nodded

why do I get the feeling that’s not true..

“I’ll probably just take nap.” She got up and began walking towards her sleeping cave.

2 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

"Why?" He shouted lazily.

“Breakfast is ready.”

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“I’ll probably just take nap.” She got up and began walking towards her sleeping cave.

“Breakfast is ready.”

“Ok.” She said, looking at Snowshade and then at snail.

6 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

"Oh! Yea!" He got up and ran to get some.

You ran past Shimmer, and saw a table full of cooked cow pieces.

1 minute ago, Vanilla said:

“Ok.” She said, looking at Snowshade and then at snail.

Snowshade was writing in a scroll. She seemed to be thinking, but you couldn’t access her thoughts. Snail began walking towards her. She put the scroll in her bag.

”Hey Snowshade. What are you doing?”

She looked at him and said nothing.

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

You ran past Shimmer, and saw a table full of cooked cow pieces.

Snowshade was writing in a scroll. She seemed to be thinking, but you couldn’t access her thoughts. Snail began walking towards her. She put the scroll in her bag.

”Hey Snowshade. What are you doing?”

She looked at him and said nothing.

She followed Snail.

She sat down and listened to their chatting.

3 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

"Yum!" He grabbed a ton of them.

Sunbeam giggled.

Just now, Vanilla said:

She followed Snail.

She sat down and listened to their chatting.

“Uh... are you going to say something?” Snail asked.

Snowshade sighed and shook her head. She pointed at her mouth and shook her head. But Snail just tilted his head.

Just now, Broken said:

Sunbeam giggled.

“Uh... are you going to say something?” Snail asked.

Snowshade sighed and shook her head. She pointed at her mouth and shook her head. But Snail just tilted his head.

“Oh, yeah, She’s Mute..” she said quietly.

she tapped her claws on the stone floor.

17 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

“Oh, yeah, She’s Mute..” she said quietly.

she tapped her claws on the stone floor.

“Oh... I forgot. Well, bye!” As he walked away, he tripped and fell face-first. 

15 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

He shoved it all into his mouth, his rainwing scales turning a light pink.

Sunbeam stared at the changing scales. “Wow!”

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

“Oh... I forgot. Well, bye!” As he walked away, he tripped and fell face-first. 

Sunbeam stared at the changing scales. “Wow!”

She Burst out laughing.

”I’m Sorry!” She said between laughs.