Stray Fawn Community

things you did years ago that you still feel guilty or embarrassed about even though nobody remembers or cares

MАTTRESS

one time in animal jam I tried to do a Scam by saying an item I had on trade was unreleased and when somebody said where it actually came from I just "oh someone told me it was unreleased"

another time also in animal jam I was pretending to be a bat and going into random people's dens. I talked with one of them about chocolate I guess and I said "i remember when chocolate was first invented... i always HATED IT" which is a spongebob reference I do not in fact hate chocolate. they said something and unbuddied me and kicked me out of their den before I could explain

so uhh what about your stories (if you're ok sharing them ofc)

• Haha 4

perhaps the fact that, when I was 3, I used to shake up bottled water, and if I could drink the water with the bubbles in it, I said I felt like George Washington? I love feeling like Washington when I drink budget sparkling water!

and maybe the fact that once on Animal Jam, I saw someone advertising they wanted a boyfriend that was rich and had membership, so I joined in. The “boyfriend” had to have “ALL animals ALL pets MEMBERSHIP BE RICH TO”. Nobody actually became my online boyfriend lmao

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Certified Baguette Lover said:

perhaps the fact that, when I was 3, I used to shake up bottled water, and if I could drink the water with the bubbles in it, I said I felt like George Washington? I love feeling like Washington when I drink budget sparkling water!

and maybe the fact that once on Animal Jam, I saw someone advertising they wanted a boyfriend that was rich and had membership, so I joined in. The “boyfriend” had to have “ALL animals ALL pets MEMBERSHIP BE RICH TO”. Nobody actually became my online boyfriend lmao

Top 10 Dating Sites of the 2010's: 

1. Animal Jam

• Haha 4
  • Paw up 1

• 2 months later...

so I was playing toontown rewritten and I made a... toon ?? whatever the characters you play as are called. I made one of them. and I called it stampy, and when the name got approved I pretended to be stampy

• Haha 3