You burn this place to Hell

But it don't matter when you're dead

Won't save you now 'cause we're not friends

E-V-I-L, they're all under your spell

But it won't matter when you're dead

Won't save you now 'cause we're not friends

Everyone: NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST FORGET ABOUT ROR

Me: haha dystopian rp go brrr

I was going to do a winged cat rp.. But this is better.

You are human (Not sorry)

Players:

Name: Chiaki
Pronouns: She/Her
Looks:
9D7B4320-1A92-41FD-B745-DFC9041F1088.png.9412e9bc27424b24c6612eca0758821a.png
Other: She loves video game (if those are in this world), likes to be alone

Name: Lillian
Pronouns: she/her
Looks: Appearance: Around 5’5’’ with short hair that’s been dyed light blue. She has brown eyes and eyebrows as well as a pierced nose. 
1AC8E8C2-7A0F-450B-BD88-AD9A4AA64778.png.5068d2cb248b4926782e705144364d6f.png
Other: likes collecting things like rocks. She also enjoys drawing. 

Name: Olivia (Real name is Oliver)
Pronouns: She/Her/They/Them
Looks: She has Long black curls, tan skin, Brown eyes and Usually has a dirty dress or skirt on, usually wears a ponytail or bun but her hair is down sometimes, Wears a hoodie sometimes, has a purse with a hairbrush, her wallet, some makeup and perfume inside,  usually has headphones around her neck.
Other: Dislikes being called a boy, very girly, Shy, quiet, kindhearted, has like- two friends, Introverted, likes playing soccer, Theme song: Still Life by Sitcom, Mexican, can speak Spanish, she’s Bisexual.

Form:

Name:
Looks:
Other:

24 minutes ago, Pollygussie said:

Form:

Name: Lillian
Pronouns: she/her
Looks: Appearance: Around 5’5’’ with short hair that’s been dyed light blue. She has brown eyes and eyebrows as well as a pierced nose. 
1AC8E8C2-7A0F-450B-BD88-AD9A4AA64778.png.5068d2cb248b4926782e705144364d6f.png
Other: likes collecting things like rocks. She also enjoys drawing. 

Did you say dystopian sim- 7th grade flour go brrrr. My hunger games,  divergent, and other books reading self would love to join
(I’ve used this character before but the sim she’s from is dead and I wanted to play as here again so..

• Paw up 1

Just now, Broken said:
Name: Chiaki
Pronouns: She/Her
Looks:
9D7B4320-1A92-41FD-B745-DFC9041F1088.png.9412e9bc27424b24c6612eca0758821a.png
Other: She loves video game (if those are in this world), likes to be alone

(She isn’t going to act exactly like the video game character. I just like her appearance and her basic personality.)

• Paw up 1

Looks: She has Long black curls, tan skin, Brown eyes and Usually has a dirty dress or skirt on, usually wears a ponytail or bun but her hair is down sometimes, Wears a hoodie sometimes, has a purse with a hairbrush, her wallet, some makeup and perfume inside,  usually has headphones around her neck.
Other: Dislikes being called a boy, very girly, Shy, quiet, kindhearted, has like- two friends, Introverted, likes playing soccer, Theme song: Still Life by Sitcom, Mexican, can speak Spanish, she’s Bisexual.
  • Paw up 1

9 hours ago, Broken said:

(She isn’t going to act exactly like the video game character. I just like her appearance and her basic personality.)

Day 1

You wake up, the windows are boarded up. What happened...?

19 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

Day 1

You awake, something is happening in the streets, probably another arrest of those protesters.. You watch from the 9th floor of your living complex 

9 hours ago, Flour said:

Did you say dystopian sim- 7th grade flour go brrrr. My hunger games,  divergent, and other books reading self would love to join
(I’ve used this character before but the sim she’s from is dead and I wanted to play as here again so..

Day 1

Something awakes you from your sleep, another protest.. they had been happening recently.

Just now, Pollygussie said:

Day 1

You wake up, the windows are boarded up. What happened...?

Day 1

You awake, something is happening in the streets, probably another arrest of those protesters.. You watch from the 9th floor of your living complex 

Day 1

Something awakes you from your sleep, another protest.. they had been happening recently.

She Frowned.

They were just standing up for what they thought was right.. 

of course she was never brave enough to stand up and say “THIS IS WRONG!” Nonono..

1 minute ago, Vanilla said:

She Frowned.

They were just standing up for what they thought was right.. 

of course she was never brave enough to stand up and say “THIS IS WRONG!” Nonono..

The protesters are put into a weird truck looking thing, you could hear cheering..

Just now, Broken said:

She pressed on the windows.

What the-

The boards were made out of metal, the person that put them up looked that they rushed to put them on.. it looked like if you pulled hard enough it would come free..

2 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

She Walked away from the window.

You walk away, you opened the door from your room, it fell instead of being a normal door and working. Someone should really replace these..

1 minute ago, Pollygussie said:

The boards were made out of metal, the person that put them up looked that they rushed to put them on.. it looked like if you pulled hard enough it would come free..

She yanked on the metal coverings

1 minute ago, Broken said:

She yanked on the metal coverings

They came free,  you almost fell through the window while doing so. A few feet down there was the fire escape, you could use this for something..

4 minutes ago, Pollygussie said:

You walk away, you opened the door from your room, it fell instead of being a normal door and working. Someone should really replace these..

She grumbled something about trashy doors and walked into the kitchen.

1 hour ago, Vanilla said:

Trans male

I think it’s Trans women? because a trans male is someone who transitions from female to male but she seems to have transitioned from male to female which would make her a trans women instead (sorry if this sounds harsh i just wanted to point it out ^^)

1 hour ago, Pollygussie said:

Something awakes you from your sleep, another protest.. they had been happening recently

“hm wonder what it’s about this time and if i should join..” she mused, sitting up in her bed.

1 minute ago, Flour said:

I think it’s Trans women? because a trans male is someone who transitions from female to male but she seems to have transitioned from male to female which would make her a trans women instead (sorry if this sounds harsh i just wanted to point it out ^^)

(Oh h*ck- my fault whoops-)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vanilla said:

That was.. slightly worrying.

she looked around for something good to eat.

The only food was moldy bread, the city had refused to give anyone food who lived in the 'poor' side of the city

1 hour ago, Broken said:

Hmm... she opened the door.

The door seemed to work, until it almost crushed you.

12 minutes ago, Flour said:

“hm wonder what it’s about this time and if i should join..” she mused, sitting up in her bed.

They were yelling about how the citizens weren't allowed to leave and how the city treated their citizens terribly.