Stray Fawn Community

Girlfriends!

mhiahia

Yeah uhhh - my longest/favorite save doesn't have lots of lore, but it has happened twice so far that I was on archipelagelo, bred a pretty nicheling, found them on their last day and took a screenshot of them. The first nicheling this happened with (I promise this will come to the girlfriend thing soon) is Roku, who a few of you guys may know since he's basically the only nicheling I have ever grown attached to.

Anyways, the thing with those nichelings is that their souls/beings turn immortal once the screenshot is taken. Roku spends his time mostly unaware of his situation and is either reborn or accompanies his tribe as a spirit.

With this out of the way, let me introduce you guys to the second nicheling I have gotten attached to!

Her name used to be Kialkure but for certain reasons she goes by Kial now. Pretty, isn't she?

20200904172012_1.thumb.jpg.b441b4bc64efac559c38817ec7c130ad.jpg

Kial hasn't been immortal for very long so I don't know much about her yet except that she is more aware of her situation than Roku.

Now, Kial has taken a liking to observing other tribes. She followed a tribe around for a while that was tyranized by a cruel god-like entity. There were cycles of "reapings" in which half the tribe was killed. This tribe was home to Rinminla, who survived the third and worst reaping. From the original fourteen tribe members only she and another male nicheling survived. Her life was rather tragic - she had to take a mate and have kids with him despite not being attracted to males. After her death she became a spirit, since the god-like entity saw her as pure and perhaps pitied her. She and Kial met and became mates after a while. 20200915190219_1.thumb.jpg.ba3c2f42a39958b17a4a93bd3e16018b.jpg

I'll think about them some more, so there will probably additions to this post (perhaps I will also try and draw them).

• Like 2
  • Love 3

The fact that they've evolved in such different ways is like the icing on the cake for me.

Kial is a big, scary nicheling that can kill a bearyena with two hits. Nothing can hurt her. She has three ancient genes, carries a recessive hybrid gene. She can fish incredibly well. Her only flaw is the recessive short-sighted gene. She can hear very well due to her big ears.

Rinminla is the kid of a wanderer and an average tribe member. Her tribe hasn't even survived a hundred days yet and only managed to unlock the most basic genes. She has zero strength and no defense - instead she is fast, stealthy, scentless.

• Like 2