Stray Fawn Community

+*~Positive Vibes~*+

irisflowering

43 minutes ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

So, how was everybody's day?

Twas good bc it was the second day of school and all I had to do was take some of those stupid ‘’get to know you’‘ surveys I hate them so much :’) especially when it asks ‘’what’s one thing you want me/people to know about you. Like I have no idea?! I can’t list any of my redeeming qualities because that would make me seem sad because there are so few so I usually just kinda write down something slightly coherent and run. But it was good and really short. I finished my work in under an hour that’s not going to last long- and took a nap and then did some more stuff 

Just now, Flour said:

Twas good bc it was the second day of school and all I had to do was take some of those stupid ‘’get to know you’‘ surveys I hate them so much :’) especially when it asks ‘’what’s one thing you want me/people to know about you. Like I have no idea?! I can’t list any of my redeeming qualities because that would make me seem sad because there are so few so I usually just kinda write down something slightly coherent and run. But it was good and really short. I finished my work in under an hour that’s not going to last long- and took a nap and then did some more stuff 

Cool!

I always have a hard time with those quizzes :,)

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

Cool!

I always have a hard time with those quizzes :,)

Just now, Flour said:

Yeah they’re always weird and not rad to fill out 

Oh those... ya I don’t like them. This year in every class we had to do something like that. Except we had to present it. We had to do a two truths and a lie, a favorite things, decorate a virtual locker, stuff like that. And of course I have anxiety so that didn’t help. Even if those surveys are weird, I would much rather do those than share with the entire class.

Just now, Broken said:

Oh those... ya I don’t like them. This year in every class we had to do something like that. Except we had to present it. We had to do a two truths and a lie, a favorite things, decorate a virtual locker, stuff like that. And of course I have anxiety so that didn’t help. Even if those surveys are weird, I would much rather do those than share with the entire class.

Oh. I'm sorry! presenting is scary.

Just now, Broken said:

Oh no- presenting is actually the worst I’m sorry. Why do teachers do that? Maybe it makes more since with projects but not with personal stuff or icebreakers

In online school, we have synchronous and asynchronous time. And all the other teachers are kind of loose about it. They’ll end class whenever they need to. But the teacher right before lunch/recess always want to have 40 minutes on the meet and 20 minutes not on it. But as of right now, she hasn’t assigned any homework and I usually finish mine in the other classes asynchronous time. So I have an hour and a half to eat and watch anime before my final class. Which is math.

• Eek! 1

5 minutes ago, Broken said:

In online school, we have synchronous and asynchronous time. And all the other teachers are kind of loose about it. They’ll end class whenever they need to. But the teacher right before lunch/recess always want to have 40 minutes on the meet and 20 minutes not on it. But as of right now, she hasn’t assigned any homework and I usually finish mine in the other classes asynchronous time. So I have an hour and a half to eat and watch anime before my final class. Which is math.

Hope you do well! : )

(sorry if that is weird, i try to help, but i may not be very helpful)

Ah math! The bane of my existence despite being in the honors math class. Actually that probably makes it worse because I will be the dumbest person in my class now that it’s literally only 10 people :’) 

1 minute ago, Bread-dog said:

wait

do you mean that lame is actually your name

1 minute ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

Can I call you that?

Thank you! >w<

I bet it's not!

You don't have to tell me if you don't want to though.

1 minute ago, Bread-dog said:

If you want

but i would prefer bread-dog or lisa.

Ok!